:D

Mostly_Harmless

Tribe of Judah Unreal Tournament Chapter Co-leader
Wow, I think tonight's games were even better than last monday night. Really had a good time. It's funny how sometimes a lot of people will join the server if 2 or more people are playing. Danny was a MONSTER tonight too :D Great to see our new members bobert and parabellum playing too. I got to duel him as well ^^; epic times! I hope Monday will be a great turn out too! Mustang will be back with us on monday as well. : )

o crud....guess I must be really tied as I just realized this post is in the wrong forums...epic fail....one of the admins wana move it? lol.

o crud....guess I must be really tied as I just realized this post is in the wrong forums...epic fail....one of the admins wana move it? lol.
Done. :)

And if you guys, for whatever reason, ever get a Warfare game going, be sure to message me on Steam. I may stink on ice with the regular weapons, but I fly a mean Raptor.

Mostly Harmless, good duels tonight! 1on1-Pure was a close match, and one other map i went 4-0 against you before you began scoring and kept map control the rest of the time. :)

Man, last night was epic! :D I had so much fun even though my alarm clock broke and I couldn't time the shield belt any more ^_^; Duels almost remind me of an RTS in an FPS game. Can't wait for tonight!

Yup :D

Hello all, just getting my name up here, and to brians first post, it was insanely fun that night, even though i was only on for 30 mins 0.o

Back