Danny was right!!1

Mostly_Harmless

Tribe of Judah Unreal Tournament Chapter Co-leader
Well, it turns out those zero ping and other ping comp programs are really evil. The ammount of skill it takes to kill someone seems to drop between 25-50%. It's so ridiculously easy that I almost feel that the hit boxes are just bigger on the players. Now I understand why it feels THAT much harder to frag someone in a duel on our server with at 16 ping compared to playing on fail duelz or nox's zero ping server where my ping averages in the 60's! those ping comp servers really takes away the skill of actually having to aim a little better. It's effortless. I can pop a flak ball almost anywhere as long as it's somewhat aimed at my opponent and BOOM! terrible terrible damage is done! Thank goodness we got rid of that ping comp on our server. We actually require some skills to get our frags!! Thanks for pointing this out Danny! : ) The only good thing I can say about servers with those programs is that it brings some of my friends together with me that sadly can't play on our server due to a 200 + ping, and it's also a lot more fair for both of us since neither player would have a lower ping advantage.

Back