Decide for me.

Tibido

Someone tell me what to do.  (that sentence is open for a number of responses.)  I've preordered matrix online.  But I like the sound of WoW.  I can only have one monthly fee for a game -Wife-  So......someone tell me that I'd get sick of normal combat and vanity-stricken human characters with guns and kung fu bullet-time abilities.  I'll cancel the pre-order on the mxo and order WoW.  Just give me the word guys.  Hehe make my mind up for me.  Which game will be better?  Will there be a Christian guild in matrix?  Sounds like WOW will have one for shizzle.  Maybe I should start a poll....  Tell Tibby what to do.  Just looking for some feed back guys.  I'd like to stray away from normal looking violence anyways.  Someone say "Come play Wow with us, Tib.  We could use your companionship in our elite guild/clan/brotherhood of the light."  I was a Jedi you know, on swg. (claim to fame) got $1150.00 on ebay for account.

Well there ya have it,  Iam writting this at about 1:15am so there will be some rambling above.  Please don't reply saying, "Sounds like you've made your mind up already and are going to play Wow."  Because nothing is forsure with me.  Ask my wife; Iam random baby.
tounge.gif
I basically want to get knee deep in a massive online rpg with some good fellas. Can Wow be that great game for me? Or iam a red-pill swallowing battery.

lol

Well, I certainly don't want to make a decision for you, but at the same time I push all of my friends to play this game.  It's funny, because I do it much more with WoW than any other game I've owned.

When you read this please keep in mind that I've never played Matrix Online, nor do I ever intend to.
In the next two weeks Exoslayer will be posting an article that I'm sure will prove interesting as he has a great knowledge of other MMORPGs such as Everquest and DAoC.  Like in our previous articles he will go over some of the more interesting aspects WoW will and does have, but I'm sure he will have a much different take on it than I do.  You can view his article when it is up by clicking here .

If your wife intends to play with you, ask her what game she'd rather have.  Just so you know we have many married couples as members.

We will be holding several in-game activities including guild instance runs, raids, Bible studies, exploring the more exotic areas of WoW (specifically designed for introducing new players to the game and world) as well as many other fun and interesting events.  You might find our guild more active than any other community out there, as this is our plan, and certainly a good reason to join us rather than another.
Of course, I don't want you to do anything that will in the end become upsetting for you, so with that in mind you should definately join the game you'd rather be playing.  I'd just like very much for you to join us
wink.gif

Good luck with your decision, and if you have any questions you can send them to me by clicking here .

Be sure to check our website out at http://www.toj.cc/wow - simply click on the picture to be redirected.

Visit our FAQ page by going here .

Take care, have fun, and God bless!
-Bowser

i would rather have WoW than matrix. Matrix is cool just to wordly for me and full of to much new ageism for my liking. While WoW does have some objectionale content too i have Beta'ed it and enjoyed the game play much more.

.......And after one day and two replys to this forum post, Ive order the collectors edition WoW and cancelled my mxo order. So Iam down with the Wow guild. Let me know if there is anything I can do. Id like to take part in as much as possible. Let me know and Thankq for the reply posts.

tounge.gif

Well As I have played the beta for both games I have a pretty good oppinion of what the games are like.

Matrix Online: I played the beta for a few days about a month ago and during the tutorial I managed to crash the game 8 times. The combat seemed random they basicly have a rock paper scissors system in place that didn't really work right. The game world felt completely empty and the quest I tried sent me to talk some guy into joining the matrix, but for some reason he decided to fight me and die (no idea). Basicly you walk around different sectors of the city and when ever you enter any building you enter an instance so the world seems very small. For the game comming out very soon it seemed super rushed and I have no idea how it will be playable on release day.

World of Warcraft: I played during the stress test, and recently got to start the real beta. The game feels so polished while playing that it reminds me of how DAOC played months after release and many patches. The combat is pretty fun and fast paced and you have a number of options and spells to utilize. The game has more then just fighting, you can harvest minerals, skins, flowers, and many other things, then use those harvested items to make weapons and armor and potions with blacksmithing, tailoring, first aid and many others. Overall I am having a huge amount of fun with wow and plan to play at release.

Back