Dedicated server is up and admin mod is on

L

Lithonis

OK guys I don't know how many are going to join but the Ip is  24.73.53.54
It should be a 24/7 server with only minor adjustments.
Right now I'm working on plugins for the server.

My one question is what is that plugin you see when the admin slays a player and they turn to little red dots?

Thanks

Thanks to Humbucker he told the Ip was wrong

its 24.73.53.54

I'd suggest not to put any other plugins on your server, except some admin stuff.  At least for me, my ping is already around 100.  And if you put more plugins on, it'll raise the ping, and I think it lowers the FPS as well ?

is this just running off your cable connection??

if so, you'll find out very soon that your upload speed will hit a wall when you get 5-6 players connected.

I remember from the old times, back when ToJ didn't have a server and people would just go around on ServerSpy and GameTiger finding each other. At that time, I think it was Xel who put together a server, and we would ping in the excess of +250, and I had cable Internet at that time...

Shortly after, Goose - I think - got the first paying server running, and we had a home. (was it Goose, or someone else?)

Ph3ar the ping... as they say.
tounge.gif

Heh, back in the day where one day the .fls. server was just that then randomly it was ToJ then ToJ/.fls. then .fls./ToJ and it changed like weekly. :)

-Trevor
-amusedtoe

Technically, our first server was hosted by a person by the name of Jellodude. It was on a really nice cable line, which we could ping under 100 when the weather on the net was good. We brought in quite a few people once in awhile to play there. We had one from a guy by the name of Digital, and another from someone named 4nthony. They were an ok pair of servers, but now we've got a professional server.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Que Pasa @ April 06 2003,8:47)]Technically, our first server was hosted by a person by the name of Jellodude. It was on a really nice cable line, which we could ping under 100 when the weather on the net was good. We brought in quite a few people once in awhile to play there. We had one from a guy by the name of Digital, and another from someone named 4nthony. They were an ok pair of servers, but now we've got a professional server.
/ puts into log of useless information

Back