DEMO!?

Mostly_Harmless

Tribe of Judah Unreal Tournament Chapter Co-leader
A friend of mine from sc ii is interested in getting ut 3, but wants to play it before he buys. How and where do I get him the online demo?

JOIN US LLOREN!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥

I'll stop putting shampoo in your zerglings eyes too : )

I'll stop putting shampoo in your zerglings eyes too : )
Someone should Photoshop a Johnson & Johnson's Baby Shampoo to replace "Baby" with "Zergling" right away.

"Zerg don't cry...thanks to Johnson & Johnson's No Tears formula (and because they don't have tear ducts)" could be the new product slogan.

Someone should Photoshop a Johnson & Johnson's Baby Shampoo to replace "Baby" with "Zergling" right away.

"Zerg don't cry...thanks to Johnson & Johnson's No Tears formula (and because they don't have tear ducts)" could be the new product slogan.

That's just brilliant! xD

we can join demo games with them with the retail version. Also I believe you can change settings to the vanilla (original maps) only. and play the demo maps and they can join.

we can join demo games with them with the retail version. Also I believe you can change settings to the vanilla (original maps) only. and play the demo maps and they can join.
I don't know what's involved with modifying the server so demo players can join it, but it may be easier to simply join the official Epic demo servers. Maybe.

/shrug

Back