Dirty Scumbags!

Disclaimer: Videos are not work-safe.

But how am I supposed to win if I don't use these kind of cheats?

/power overwhelming's his way to Korean Plat

Really, I can't tell ya how many people told me they were going to send my replays to blizzard for me not scouting and going the exact counter to their builds....If people hack, chances are they are so bad that you should still beat them easily. You guys ever think maybe Mostly_harmless hax and is why he is so high in ladder? gasp *

I watched the video but completely missed how he was cheating. Didn't even hear the commentator point it out.

in the 2nd video, he points out how every time the mutas get close he moves the stalkers to defend without normal sight, and how he moves his vision over places which should be covered by fog of war, but where his expansions/troops were.

I watched the video but completely missed how he was cheating. Didn't even hear the commentator point it out.

I find it funny that you post here without the game. I'd like to see Danny with his "Unreal" like reflexes Vs. tek in a 1v1 battle on sc II. I got 5 bucks on danny if he 6 pools.

I find it funny that you post here without the game. I'd like to see Danny with his "Unreal" like reflexes Vs. tek in a 1v1 battle on sc II. I got 5 bucks on danny if he 6 pools.
I wouldn't bet on me in a 1v1, either...which may explain why I've played only a few (if any) 1v1s since beta.

I think anybody using a maphack or any other hack against human opponents should be perma banned from battle.net....... :mad:

Plenty of people post in forums for games they don't actually own. Some of the topics of the threads they post in are applicable to all games... such as, well, cheating. :D

Last edited:
Ahh, I hadn't watched the second video. That is very suspicious.

I don't think those reflexes translate well at all to SC. I know they do for you, but I'm pretty much a single core mind. I've never been good at an RTS, including the original SC (though I only ever did a couple versus matches). Heck, I have a tough time making decisions with my one unit in LoL.

I do stalk these forums because of an interest in the game from a technology perspective. Pretty :) And I'd be doing myself a disservice to not be somewhat familiar with a game so popular that it is sure to invade internet culture for years to come :)

P.S. I don't know what it means to 6 pool.

I think anybody using a maphack or any other hack against human opponents should be perma banned from battle.net....... :mad:

Thats only if they get caught.

Some hackers use their real IDs which makes it difficult to see.

But once you see something strange like that, its annoying.

In SC/BW, the ones that says, "Invalid username", shows the help menu instead of stats or have colored usernames, are the hackers that "show-off."

Interestedly, there is a hack where when you click a join game, it automatically turns on the Blizzard cinematic then crashes the game.

Its innovated but very annoying.

So it's a maphack. We had a lot of lulzy drama with that in warcraft 3 once. Just a matter of time before these people are banned by the bucketloads. I wouldn't worry about them. As for now ladder is broken anyway.

There's still a big problem in WC3. Maybe they got that taken care of in ladder, I don't know (I hate RTS's) but it was still an issue last year in DotA before I switched to League of Legends.

I always liked where a hacker would still lose since he wasn't skilled enough to use the information/tricks.

Runescape is that way. --->

Back