Discuss Tribe of Judah Natural Selection Server

The Tribe of Judah Natural Selection 2.01 server is down until further notice.

I am currently running a TeamSpeak server, a GuildFTPd server, two UltimateBots, two webbots, two copies of Binary Gateway, and Trillian Basic on a 1GHz CPU and 256MB RAM. Needless to say, running a Natural Selection server alongside all of that puts a tremendous strain on the computer.

Also, very few people (eight in the five days I've had it up) visit the server. If we are to get an official ToJ server, then I want it to be rented--which means that we have to get working on those Sponsor Information Packages!

Anyway, I might put the server back up if there's enough demand. But probably not. We'll see.
smile.gif

CooL! I'm still on bottomline skillz at NS, but hopefully i could learn more
tounge.gif
Again, thanks to that Awesome skin that Amusedtoe made which saved NS from the aweful harrassment of the evil weavil Steam.
smile.gif

Tek if you guys want one day when i get a bunch of the people on the lan there and i own up i can take a screen shot and send it to you guys for the package of me going like 55-18 or something LOL

Hrm? You mean you play NS on a LAN at college? =O I might have to stop by Joplin on my way to Springfield (after I get my next car, of course).

LoJ...

How about trying to install 1.5 out? I'm pretty sure 1.5 will work on ur computer
tounge.gif
and since 1.5 Lan requires no internet, u'll get to play with Bots or other colleagues.

yeah i got a triple install of Cs(halflife) one with amx/wc3/podpot then regular cs with adminmod and then CS 1.6

Kewl me 2
biggrin.gif
(1.5 for rare rare lan games, 1.5 admin for Bot pwnage, and 1.6 for rest.. i miss 1.5 a bitty bit.)

Oh lol i got a new sound card(my old on-board broke) I got Creative Audigy Gamer. Now try playing CS with a chipmunk sound on.. w00t!

Back