Double Fame Friday 8/3 - Sunday 8/5!!

Friday night SoE/SOE alliance event

I merged these 2 threads since they both point out the event that will hopefully help get a few more of our members to Rank 3!

Tonight we will plan on running the Thumper build we've been running the last couple times. I don't have all ths skill templates, so I hope Will or Dredd will be on to provide them. Key elite skills are:

Rampage as One (Ranger Elite)

Preservation (Ritualist Elite)

If you need help capturing one of these or farming a little faction in the Zaishen Challenge/Elite, please log on early. With the double faction/fame this weekend, I'd like to see us get going promptly at 10pm Eastern.

We'll have to see if there's interest in doing more on Saturday or Sunday.

ya i know u want me at Rank 3, (only 28-29 more!) but sadly i am going camping with my Dad this weekend, so i will not be able to make it today. (WAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :() Maybe something sunday in the evening when i get back could work.

thats ok, as long as you didnt go on a Halls keep streek im fine :)

and it must be that my family is conspiring (sp) against my R3 cause tomarrow im goin to the Zoo with siblings, parents, and grandma, hopefully we wont be there TOO long so i should be home for PvP if not a little late. But if im not there, you know

Back