Dredge!!

Zandaris

Dredge short for Dredgion! It will chew you up and spit you out and leave you crying ....mommy! It will also leave you begging for more.

So what is the Dredgion? Well rather than rewriting what has already been written, I will just point you to a nice post by Dushatar, Dredgion 101.

Now that you have some idea what the instance is about. I'm calling all members 46+ to join in the fight! All those that are close to 46, get there quick!!

We will have some strategy discussions before we start going in. It does not matter if we win or lose. Loser still gets 3000 AP minimum and we will do better than that.

Consistency is the key. The more you run the better you know the dungeon and the more AP you accumulate. The more you know the dungeon the quicker you move through the dungeon and the AP you accumulated will get you PvP gear. The better gear you have the quicker you run the dungeon and start winning and the more AP you get.

So what kind of AP can you expect?

5434659204_5ffce2c0f2.jpg

After you turn in quests, you should see something like this.

5434832430_a9d5f8e742.jpg

Dedgion can be ran up to 3 times a day, not that one member would ever run it that much. Members may be able to attend 2 if they have opportunity.

Ready to get geared up for PvP and have some nice PvE gear as well. Ready to kick some Asmo's backsides. Sound off if you are ready to join in!

-Zandaris

Sounds great! I'm over half way to 46, especially when I recover a few million xp when I visit the soul healer.

Just read through the guide. Lots of good info for newbs like me but also some interesting tactics and strategy. I didn't realize how complicated Dredgion could be.

I'll be honest, PVP scares me! I'm not used to it and we all know that fighting an NPC and a real life person is completely different at least in my opinion. I don't feel that I have good tactical skills when it comes to PVP. I'll give it a shot, however I don't know how well I'll be able to heal.

I second Sid's assessment on Dredge.
That being said, I will go along if that is what the group wants to do.

After just reading the monthly newsletter, the main interview said to take joy in stepping outside of the 'comfort zone'. I can give it a shot a few times to see how I like it.
I'm mostly a carebear at heart though. :)

I'll be honest, PVP scares me! I'm not used to it and we all know that fighting an NPC and a real life person is completely different at least in my opinion.

I know how you feel. I was the same way. I am not good at pvp. That being said Dredge is a good way to kind of get used to playing others. You learn quick what other classes do and how to play in group pvp. Don't get frustrated, you will run into a lot of premades since a lot of people stay 50 to farm dredge, just go and have fun. That is the most important part. If you get rolled you get rolled, I can't tell you how many times i get rolled in dredge, I just try to figure out ways to make it fun by harrassing the other team, lol

I think as long as you are with a group of people that you like it is just something to do, you get AP and have some fun.

Good to see you Calvary!

I don't like 1v1 PvP, but I like group PvP, especially if it's with a group I know and like. I like the shard wars, but it's way more fun when Shawn brings Zan or Val and even more fun when Bonnie, Andrew and Chuck come.

I'm at 46 now and see the Dredge button from time to time. How do I group with fellow Elect members? I think I will like the PvP in Dredge... hopefully.

Back