Drood in need of gear...

Tianar

I have a level 80 Feral drood in need of better gear, the stuff put out by regular quests isn't good enough for raids let alone preventing me from getting insta-pawned by horde goons when i'm running around Azeroth... :mad:

Can I get some volunteers to help me with my problem? I'm available most evenings after 11pm eastern depending on my work schedule.

My secondary spec is healing, but I prefer dishing out the damage.

The disparity between levels 80 through 85 is insane. You just need to level through it and not bother with any of the armor (such as old PvP armor from the Dalaran PvP merchants) because as you level you'll quickly replace all of that old gear.

It stinks, but you just need to grin and bear it.

Just try to quest and/or buy some gear from the AH, then u can start doing 5 man dungeons and get some nice blue gear. Keep an eye on the AH, there's usually some good deals there. As Odele said, just focus on lvling for now and don't waste too much gold/time on getting Cata (lvl 85) epics cuz once Panda comes out all that gear will literally be obsolete. Just get your toon to 85 and get him rdy for Panda.

Back