Emergency Meeting for GFC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Genesis1315

Ladies
Hey all. Something has recently come up on the server that needs to be addressed. I have talked with Eskimo and he recommended Monday night, 9pm eastern time. This will be a short meeting, but very important.

I hope to see everyone there

God Bless
Gen

p.s. forgot to add, we will be meeting through teamspeak again

Priceless and I should be there.

We are planning a day trip to the mountains, but we should be back in time.

:D

Priceless and I...

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FROM THE BOTTOM OF OUR HEARTS.
You are all true brothers and sisters, and we will continue to serve each of you in anyway that each of you may ever need.
WE LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!

GOD BLESS YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!
&
PRAISE BE UNTO OUR MOST HEAVENLY FATHER, and his SON, JESUS CHRIST!!!

You were able to do much more than we could ever have imagined. We are very humbled and honored to call you all our friends as well as family. Please let us know if we can ever do anything for you all.

GFC Inc.

Ah At last a picture of Priceless and Deadly Binky!!! Another Mystery solved thanks to the Great slueths at GFC Inc. :)

Case files of GFC Inc.

What is an Eskimo Pie? Solved by Top agents Suicide bomber and Gourmet Butterfly.

Does Priceless ever hold Deadly Binky? YES!! After much research and study, A picture was found Showing Priceless holding Deadly Binky. It was thought for a while that Roller was the only one to hold Binky while at the computer. This information was found by an old but still decent sleuth. Eskimo Pie.

(Sorry all. I couldn't resist and I felt like being Silly. :D Hope this put a smile on your face. It did mine. :) :D )

Hey Gang,

The Priceless Machine has arrived!!! It will be up and running by tonight! BEWARE!!! (hehe)

YAY!!!!!! I have the machine up and running. Although, I am having monitor problems that have nothing whatsoever to do with the computer (the monitor is about 10 yrs old). LOL. Which may be fixed by this evening. The computer is awesome but as I type my screen is changing from pink to blue and back to white and it is now acting like it is going to black out. However, my mother is bringing me another monitor that just may work a little better.

Again, thank you all for everything you have done for us. We are blessed to call you our friends. We love you all and are praying that God will bless you 1000 times over for what you have done for us.

I have 4 extra moniters btw in case you are still in need, I have 3 black dell moniters and 1 white

Hey Shane,

If it's ok with Mom & Dad, may we have the white 1???
THANK YOU!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back