Family Problems again

Hi guys,

Just a quick update, it was by sibling's birthdays yesterday so we decided to spend the evening at my dad's house. This was quite the breakthrough for me as I've been so reluctant on seeing him and talking to him these past months, but I happily went along and we had a pretty good time there, yet another thing to go on the endless list of good things God has done for me.

My dad went for an operation last week where they cut his body open and put tubes in there; the scar runs vertically along his chest (it's quite long and gruesome) but even though he has limited movement for now, the doctors says that he should be fit in a few months time.

Thanks everyone again for the support and prayers :)

Glad to hear you hear you are getting by. It's my hope that your Father's recent surgery experience gives him cause to reflect on his choices and were he is going in life and after. Still praying for you.

Thanks again for your prayers mighty gerbil :D

Just thought I'd share something that doesn't really happen to me but as I mentioned earlier, it really felt like a breakthrough for me and I knew God did it. So at church last Sunday our pastor was doing pastory-things when all of a sudden he asked if someone, just one person would come up and share something that had happened to them, a breakthrough. Immediately when I heard the word "breakthrough" I had to go up and share what had happened. I was really nervous, with my heart-beating rapidly I didn't say everything as eloquently as I would've liked to, but I think God can use whatever I said to encourage the congregation.

Ah, He got me good there :)

I think this assured me that it was definitely God who works in such situations, the big or small, and it also helps with my testimony of God's faithfulness and love.

Please also pray for my mum for her health and growth in the faith, and that I would have wisdom raising my siblings in the way that is right. thanks

Thanks again for your prayers mighty gerbil :D

Just thought I'd share something that doesn't really happen to me but as I mentioned earlier, it really felt like a breakthrough for me and I knew God did it. So at church last Sunday our pastor was doing pastory-things when all of a sudden he asked if someone, just one person would come up and share something that had happened to them, a breakthrough. Immediately when I heard the word "breakthrough" I had to go up and share what had happened. I was really nervous, with my heart-beating rapidly I didn't say everything as eloquently as I would've liked to, but I think God can use whatever I said to encourage the congregation.

Ah, He got me good there :)

I think this assured me that it was definitely God who works in such situations, the big or small, and it also helps with my testimony of God's faithfulness and love.

Please also pray for my mum for her health and growth in the faith, and that I would have wisdom raising my siblings in the way that is right. thanks

Keep doing what you can, we will try the same :) .

Back