Favorite Natural Selection servers listing

G

In an effort to help Tribe of Judah members play Natural Selection together more often, I'm asking everyone to post the name and IP address of their favorite servers. Please also include such information as whether or not the server runs custom maps and, if they do, which customs are in their map cycle. Feel free to add any other relevant information.

Just some servers I play at if anyone ever wants to play with meeee!!! Im usually on as ToJ | babo...

66.210.100.35:27015 (OUF Loki)

66.153.28.3:27020 (TheVille.org)

208.28.184.222:27015 (Vadakills NS)

207.44.180.88:27015 ([CoFR]FR31NS-Alien Infest)

Im usually in one of these servers when I play NS...
well hope to see SOMEBODY soon
laugh.gif

great idea

This is what i play the most.

I usually play on Game Arena servers, and they have their own client program that enables you to play on all their servers.

http://games.telstra.com/gamearena/resources/dsb.php

hope this helps.

They don't list their server ips anymore. the way in is through the client.

you dl it, sighn up (free) and log on.... it's all good.

later

sealcomm

i also took down the server listing here and will try to find people online

what was the gaming tracker that we use to use?

so we can find other TOJ people

sealcomm

Question.. What is Natural Selection? i know its a mod for HL *guessed* but i hav noidea what/how to play

You guys got any fave servers or what? at the oment all i do is quickstart and i dunno anyone..

You guys know of any christian servers, or servers with low/no cussing. I've been playing NS alot latly, but ther cussing has just been really bad. And I don't wanna risk picking up anything.

trying doing a search on gametiger?? and if that doesnt work start picking the lowest pingers and go in and if you see/hear alot just leave and go to the next one

We all know that [FAT]'s is the place to be.

66.98.130.137:27015

Of course, sometimes getting to the place to be can be a bit difficult. Be sure your server browser includes a "busy redial" feature and a good book to read while waiting.

i have a question...how do you people still play with WON becuase i cant do it....my game seems to not want to load it that way anymore
sad.gif

i love NS.

it's been 2 weeks since i have been able to play. Currently about 4 hours south by plane from home. when i get back i'll be on... i have my new motherboard and ram etc. it's soooo nice.

i'll have to list the servers i play on when i get back, as i have a couple of favourites now.

i love CO maps

sealcomm

^ZION^ Christian Clan NS Server
66.235.179.97:27015

I recently discovered the server for this Christian NS clan while refreshing my list in All-Seeing Eye. Be sure to check it out some time!

Lords of Chaos NS3b5 CD Optional
69.13.246.5:27015

I've had the chance to play NS with several of the LoC clan members and they all seem like decent guys. Be sure to pick up Cheating Death and install it before you head in, even though it's not manditory. It always makes you look l33t to be the only one on the server besides clan members without a [No-CD] in front of your name.

TeamPlay - NS3.0b5 - Lerk Lift
67.19.129.116:27015

Mosquito Morte, crikket, and I all frequent this server. If the three of us are online and gaming at the same time, chances are we're on TeamPlay.

*[cTs] Team *DoD*/*DoG* Natural Selection Server

209.30.239.172:27015

Fun place to be on weekends but you can uselly find me here Guns4Back2School.com #1 :: NS :: Voogru.com
67.18.131.242:27015 May not be christian but fun place if you get to know them
smile.gif

Back