FDG v ToJ Rematch!

Bakey

We'd like to scrim you guys again, no class limits or player limits this time (except our server only holds 20).

You guys want to go again? Tuesday night good again? :D

I'm up for it.

Any chance we can post a rule against 50% of any team playing Pyro?

I'm so tired of trying to heal Pyros only to have them run off as 3 enemy Pyros ambush me with Backburner and burn me to death in 0.2 seconds.

</vent>

But yeh, I'm good for it.

Sorry, just catching up on this now. I unfortunately won't be able to make it (by Tuesday you mean today, yea?), but don't let that stop the rest of you from organizing something.

If we can get something going tonight, great. If not, we'll postpone until you guys have enough.

My wife is meeting a friend for coffee tonight, so I'll be on Steam tonight.

What time were you thinking of trying to get things rolling, Bakey?

While I'd like to be there I've been up for a long time and I'm pretty sleepy (I tend to run into the train even more in that state anyway :p).

I'm up for it.

Any chance we can post a rule against 50% of any team playing Pyro?

I'm so tired of trying to heal Pyros only to have them run off as 3 enemy Pyros ambush me with Backburner and burn me to death in 0.2 seconds.

</vent>

But yeh, I'm good for it.

Ahem, feeling the "heat" Tek? :p

I'm not sure about time, guys. Maybe 9PM EST? Let's just play it by ear and see who's available tonight.

I should be able to make it at that time. Would be 4:30 here in AK.

Sweet, I will get on this time!

STEAM CANNOT HOLD ME BACK!

Edit: now watch my computer have an epic fail-crash.

I dunno what happened to our guys last night. We had 1 out of town, 1 doing birthday stuff, 3 no-shows, 2 playing Guild Wars instead, and 1 with ISP issues.

We'll reschedule something later, sorry!

It was still pretty fun on your server, Bakey.

I could not connect to the ToJ server lol.

Back