FF XIII - $20 @ Best Buy (7/18-7/31)

RyanB

Legacy of Elijah Guild Leader
Wasn't super excited about this game (come on, no towns?!?), but $20 was my price point for it. If you do any shopping at Best Buy and don't have an online reward zone account (just haven't the card doesn't do it) and aren't a member of the gamer's club, you're missing out on tons of rewards.

FF XIII is $39.99 @ Best Buy now with a $20 coupon through reward zone, bringing the total down to $19.99. Takes like 5 minutes to do.

To print the coupon, go to:
https://myrewardzone.bestbuy.com/

Sign in and then go to the gamers club...special offers -> gamers club or:
https://myrewardzone.bestbuy.com/gamersOffers.jspx

Click on Special Offers (left), click on the FF coupon, and print.

If you bought the game here within the last 30 days, you can also take the coupon in for a price adjustment.

Last edited:
Thanks a ton. I'm borrowing a friend's copy of the game but want to keep it, so now I can just hook him up with a replacement copy on the cheap. Appreciate it!

Thanks a ton. I'm borrowing a friend's copy of the game but want to keep it, so now I can just hook him up with a replacement copy on the cheap. Appreciate it!

Sounds good, as long as you still pick up WKC to play with me and Keero. :D

Ryan, I almost bought WKC... But it was $60 at walmart (and that is the store I was at), and $50 everywhere else pretty much, so I just bought Littlebigplanet :)

First gotta make sure my sennheiser works for a headset :) I somehow had chat disabled when testing it earlier :p

Gotta add all you fellas....

But I don't think I'll get WKC, or FFXIII for a bit. I have a game and a half now :)

LBP and MoH beta :)

Well no pressure...I know I'm always encouraging (nagging) folks to get games to play with me, but that's just 'cause I want to play together, haha. I'm sure we'll get a chance to play together sometime. :)

Hey guys! :) Awesome price on FFXIII...although I am not a member of the Best buy club so I can't do it, but I wish I could... :( Anyways, if any of you are on here and you are not on my Friends list just add me: logos_toj

I have Modnation Racers, LBP, and UC2 for multiplayer right now. :) I would love to play sometimes!! Shoot me an email or message on the PS3 and I will gladly join you. :)

By the way I am loving Madnation Racers!! :) It ROCKS!

Hey guys! :) Awesome price on FFXIII...although I am not a member of the Best buy club so I can't do it, but I wish I could... :(
Signing up for the Best Buy Reward Zone (and Gamer's Club) is free. I did it yesterday. So don't let that keep you from picking it up.

I'm back to playing FFXIII, and I forgot how awesome it is. The part I'm at right now isn't as awesome. I'm just accepting hunt quest after hunt quest (these ones go really quick, though), and it feels a bit arbitrary, but the gameplay is still rock solid. I just wanna get back to the storyline... or open field questing (which is in the game... but not until the back half).

I did not know there was open questing....hhmm...I might have to get this one. Although, WKC is still a big maybe for me.

Back