FOOD AGAIN!!!!!!

My lady recently made a fruit salad for a snack for the women's group at church. Left overs came home, very good. What goes good in fruit salad? Later I will tell you about hers.

Pretty sure even the vegan abomination substitute for bacon isn't an ingredient. Apples, bananas, pineapple, strawberries, grapes were the basics. What really made it was a whipped topping base type of topping she uses.

turkey bacon of the right brand is not bad if fixed in the microwave. Just watch the sodium and fat content.

Apples, oranges, bananas, strawberries, pineapple, grapes, all used in her fruit salad.

Ok stopped at a diner on the way home from a tooth extraction and ate a scrambled egg and mashed 'taters because I haven't hardly eaten in two days because of a broken tooth. Now comes the recovery/healing period. What would you eat or drink in this time?

not like this:
399_Fried_Ice_Cream.JPG

Baked with stewed tomatoes on top. Some like it with the crust on top, some don't.
four-cheese-baked-macaroni-and-chee.jpg

Maybe even fry up some bacon and crumble it inside....:D

That c**p that comes in a box is just wrong.

Crunchy stuff is not on my menu right now so much as I love baked mac and cheese it is off the menu, just plain mac and cheese. Boxed stuff can be much improved by adding a ridiculous amount of grated sharp cheddar cheese.

My wife makes a fantastic baked not crunchy version... i'm not a fan of crunch either.

I know it has Motz, Cheddar, Parm and Pepper Jack. but somehow she melds all the cheeses together into a creamy deliciousness that can't be described. I'll edit when she gets home if i remember:confused:

Have we mentioned grilled cheese before? What is best cheese for that? Sharp cheddar is a lot of fun. A local restaurant does a 5 cheese grilled cheese, don't know what the cheeses are, but is real tasty and goes well with bean soup.

Back