For Gerbil and all the work he does to make TF2 and TF2 Tuesdays fun and smooth

Wolfeman

THANK YOU!!!!

I often fall into a pattern of complaining about stuff as a way to poke fun. Last night someone took offense. I had not realized that maybe my actions could be taken in a way I didn't mean so I wanted to say thanks. Gerbil works very hard getting things together and orchestrating TF2 Tuesdays. He makes every possible effort to keep everyone happy. He puts in a lot of his own time to make it all happen and happen smoothly. Not just TF2 Tuesdays but our TF2 server as well. We have others who work behind the scenes to make if flow and happen as well and they deserve thanks too. But Gerbil is the one I harass most often.

Most wholeheartedly seconded!

Having worked with Source engine servers, I can attest to the patience, dedication, and more patience it requires. Add Gerbil's amazing maps (as I've said many times before, koth_war-house is the only real KOTH map) and his web design work and there's plenty to thank him for. :)

Ah that's so tweet. Manly bro punches for everyone! :p

I just wish my my meager efforts actually yielded results. Recently asked/looked around about some of our server problems and, as usual, the response is basically "it's Steam" and their is little you can do -_- . Still much I need to do/learn though.

Thanks for the help on TF2 Tuesdays Saudi, Gator, Grey, Saurgon, Wolfeman, Tek and most of all "etc.". Dear, dear "etc." because there is bound to be someone I forgot.

Last edited:
Back