Friday 03 March, 2017

ursen

Officer SOE/LoE/Where's "here"?
Isaiah 55:8-9 King James Version (KJV)
8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord.

9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.
Some passages in The Bible make us uncomfortable, because they bring more puzzles than we like. Here we see that there are some things in life that we just plain ain't gonna get. That is when we need to lean on God in faith and accept that He knows what is best for us. Face it sometimes we just don't like flying by faith, but we can get better at it if we try. From personal experience learning that takes patience and prayer, lots of both. So my advice on this passage, practice accepting that Father knows best.

Lord it can be so hard learning that in comparison to you we know absolutely zilch. Teach us to lean on you in faith and trust, to at least know that you are all knowing and all wise. Show us how to make that heart knowledge and not just head knowledge. To your Glory in Jesus Name Amen.

Back