Friday the 13th PvP (7-13-07) 9:00pm eastern

Friday the 13th PvP (7-13-07) 8:30pm eastern

If we have unlucky day pvp can i lead? :D

Of course I'd have to utilize you guys as messengers to your alliance... but surely you don't mind relaying messages.

Last edited:
woot maybe we'll win the HoH since we don't do it on non-unlucky days!

again i want to lead and we can use Mind Blast spammers... i'm going to tweak the build to include healing for the eles, though, since they gain energy upon use of the Mind Blast and Glowing Gaze, if used correctly.

I was inspired last night when I heard mention of doing Obsidian Flame spike...
Also I was tired of not having a chance against spikes...
So in order to slow down the spiking, and to spike of our own accord, I've invented this build for the spiker:
Armored Obsidian Flame Spiker

Chances are we'll use 6 of those and two monks, since they take so little damage from anything that they can basically survive on their own... The monks will be keeping themselves alive more, probably. However they will still have to react to enemy spikes, even though the spikers will be armored, because reducing 1000 damage down to less than 380 isn't easy...

sounds fun! tho it looks like i need to get some ele skills ;)

I like the Idea. Looks like stone daggers is the best spike skill though :). Almost never use Ob Flame to keep kinetic armor up and just stone someone to death you cannot heal forever.

rofl dredd.
we should obsidian spike the first person, then stone a few to death... obsidian spike a warrior or something, then stone a monk.

and since it's a spike i'm gonna have to ask dredd to call the spike because i'm a little trigger happy with targeting and i don't have a mic to call anyway :D

I'm thinking 6 eles and 2 monks, since you have so much armor and stuff...
also when we spike, we have to call what skill, i.e. "obsidian in 3, 2, 1, spike" or "stone spam in 3, 2, 1, go"

When you use stone daggers, spam it, don't just spike once. It recharges instantly.
DO NOT use spell cast time or recharge mods! We can't spike very easily when people cast it twice as fast or twice as often!

one reason i may be unlucky on that day is because it's friday night of a weekend i'm going to my dad's... so if we don't start early i might not get to lead at all x_x and if i have to leave somebody will need to take my place (dredd)...

i'm thinking 8:30pm eastern... which might be early since that's 5:30pm pacific...
that'll be barely enough time for most of the west coast people to get home x_x

YAY WEST COAST! i think im the only PvPer that is in the FAR west coast.. Dredd is kinda like a... wannabe West Coast. Anyway 5:30 sounds fine to me. I'll just have to remember 5:30 instead of 7:00.

Back