From sick to well in 24 hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tek7 (Legacy)

CGA & ToJ President
Greetings, all! I'll keep this brief, as the Drixoral has kicked in and I feel my strength fading.

Over the course of the last two days, I've developed a nasty cold and must be well before my girlfriend gets into town Friday night. This will be our last opportunity to see each other for a while and I want everything to be perfect.

I have taken all the natural steps (drinking plenty of fluids, taking vitamin C, gargling with salt water for the throat, and so on), prayed, and ask now that you all pray that I recover quickly. I likely won't be very active again until Monday as this weekend will be quite packed, so please lift up my time with Ember and my spiffy new job as well.

biggrin.gif

Thanks, everyone!

Last edited:
Thank you, mrpopdrinker.
smile.gif

A quick update: I'm already feeling better than I was last night so I'll be over this within the next twenty-four hours. Ember gets in Friday night (about 29 hours from now) so I should still have plenty of time to take care of a few e-mails and forum posts before she arrives.

Last edited:
biggrin.gif
God's healing hand r0x0rs.. that was a fast recovery.. hope you have wonderful time with your Girl friend Tek
biggrin.gif

Thanks, everyone.
smile.gif

With about six hours left until Ember arrives, there's still a little bit of the cold clinging, so don't stop praying now! I need to be totally whole before she arrives.

Keep those prayers comin'! I'll report again soon.
biggrin.gif

Last edited:
Prayers are still going, i hope the cold is gone by now.. have a nice time with Ember Tek
biggrin.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a quick update, for those who are wondering: The weekend went very, very well (as expected)! There's still a bit of the cold hanging on, but the worst of it (sinus pressure, inability to sleep for more than an hour at a time) is over. Ember, as always, made this weekend wonderful. *g*

So, yes, another day, some more sleep, and I'll be back to full health. Even now, though it always grieves me to see Ember go back to college, I am very glad to be back at the helm and catching up with the forums. Thanks again, everyone.
smile.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back