Frozen solid

Jeshurun

Is everyone visiting Eskimo in the north or is anyone still in GFC?

The reason i say this cause there have been no new posts of anykind for quite awhile here except by me an outcast in the frozen wastelands of God's breath.

What happened to you people?

If anyone reads my frozen message in a bottle I would like to quote the following from the Bible.

Colossians 3:3 For you died, and your life is now hidden with Christ in God.

God bless :)

Last edited:
:)
Jeshurun...

I remember a post by you one time that said that we needed to be aware of what we're doing in life. Whether we're spending healthy, Godly time in these games and clan...

Well some of us have moved on... Some of us are busy with life... and some are just silent in the Lord. :)

There are a handful left... we're not as active as we once were... Doesn't mean we're dead, it just means we're a new form of what we were.

GOD BLESS BROTHER!!! :)

Hooray . This is what i thought and its a good thing to.:)

I'm glad you said it and not me.

I kinda figured thats what happened.

Even when things change its great to be blessed.

Take care all.:) I will be seeing you all someday and with lots of hugs.

Thanks for stopping in Jesh... yeah we are all very busy. My job (Which I was hired at Part time for) Is running me at 40+ hours a week.

Plus we just moved again, so we are trying to get settled once more. :)

We are still around, just in different aspects of our life. Things change, and the clan is changing with them.

I'm still around to. Been busy working on my degree, taking precal (my first math course in 3.... uh a long time). I also changed positions at work and have to be certified for each system I instruct. Got my first certification last week :) What is cool is that I instruct soldiers how to use the simulations that we provide for them. These sims are really basically RTS war games that interface with real world boxes. So what that means is I get paid to play games. One that we are getting ready to start is DARWARS which is actually a mod of Flashpoint. Finally I will get paid to play an FPS!!!!!! So, yeh, a lot of us have just been busy.

:)

I would also have to disagree with the title of this thread. I am not a part of God's Frozen Chosen, but rather God's Melted Elected. :)

OOOh it is soooo hot. Going to melt into a huge puddle. On the positive side, only 3 more weeks to go :)

Back