Well, I'M not bored... :D

Picture011.jpg

Picture004.jpg

Picture021.jpg

Picture014.jpg

Picture020.jpg

Picture007.jpg

Be nice, he looks fine! :p

My camera sucks though. I mean, it takes nice pictures and all, but you have to hold the button down for like 5 seconds to take a picture. Of course, the timer thing works, but, meh.

I didn't think you were serious about your sig.... I was wrong. haha.

you should grow your beard out longer. ZZtop status.

yeah, all my friends call me 'Jesus' or some variation thereof. i don't mind it, it just gives me that much higher of a standard to live up to.

MaidMirawyn said:
Hey, more people should post photos!

We need more people to add a photo of themselves in their profile on the website. That's one of the reasons I limited registration to guild members only.

astrod00d said:
We need more people to add a photo of themselves in their profile on the website. That's one of the reasons I limited registration to guild members only.
Yeah, I've tried several times. I've tried on my Mac and on my PC, but no luck. Anyone else have this problem?

Edit: Here's what happens...
Either it comes back with a message saying "Please select a file to upload" (yes, I'm sure I selected a file) or I get an error message:

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 60 seconds exceeded in d:\gearhost\hostingaccounts\tojcc\www\gw\index.php on line 15

Last edited:
What size is the picture? I can increase the timeout but if it's taking longer than 60 seconds to upload, it must either be a big file or a really slow connection. The maximums are set to height=300px | width=200px | filesize=100KB.

Back