General Rules/Charter/About Us - Redeemed-WAR - OPEN BETA INFORMATION

I am interested in joining you guys... I have not been active in TOJ for a while but I am a member and am excited about WAR... what should i do to get in? in game name is Towbias

if i am already in toj and was part of redeemed on WoW, do i still need to do another app for this guild?

Well I was accepted into ToJ, so I'll be waiting for an invite to the Redeemed. I used SamIAm for username in ToJ.

I'm enjoying WAR, but the make or break decision will be up to my wife. If she likes it, we'll both be playing. If not...

I'll hop on vent, /w y'all in-game, and make a general pest of myself until I get my invite. Then, my pestinish will get worse. :D

Welcome to the group Sam! Tell your wife that we have other ladies that are playing\going to be playing as well. Perhaps that will help sway her decision? If not, tell us what can so we can keep you both!! :D

Welcome to the group Sam! Tell your wife that we have other ladies that are playing\going to be playing as well. Perhaps that will help sway her decision? If not, tell us what can so we can keep you both!! :D

Paying for four accounts would be a start. That way my two daughters can play as well. :p

Back