GFC Cs source up, I hope *cringe*

Talon

Ok, i've decided to fire up the cs source server. Max size is only 6 though. I found that after 4 players lag got bad. I have the server configured so a player gets on and 5 bots automatically add to game. Server size is staying at 6 for now. IP is: 131.191.62.217:27016

Umm, not now, i cant find my cs source custom maps pack, its on dvd somewhere here, cant find it, messy room right now.

Heh, there are some good maps out there that are small and custom, bwp plays some, those will be put on, once i find where my maps are, plus my map when its done, but my map is almost 9mbs.

Note, mani mod and beetles mod are installed and working, this gives us double word filters, double namebans (the word filter plus some) and double the commands.

Last edited:
Yeah, some maps i will take the time to d/l, but, not 15000 of them lol, like is one gfc cs, thats one reason i dont play much there, too many maps to d/l.

It never got more than 3 people on as it was, so it doesnt matter.

*note* Mani mod is being deleted and beetles mod is being used only.

Last edited:
Nope, its down, I'm pinging over 300 on GFC server. Server is down, i'm yelling an ear off of our ISP this time, cant even play cs let alone host a server. And we are paying $60 a month for 56k, ARG

Warning: you may need to do a Bad list map...bad list of CS:S maps...

fy_alienz

- clanner name = swear words.

yeah, good idea, we will, once my internet stablizes so i can run a CS source server. ARG, i'm so feed up with my internet acting like 56k.

Back