Godly Choices :)

Zeena

1) Choosing to be owned by God and rejecting being owned by self.
2) Choosing Christ as Lord and rejecting self as Lord.
3) Choosing to submit to a life “in Christ” and rejecting a life “in the world.”
4) Choosing to be a servant of righteousness and rejecting being a servant of sin.
5) Choosing to walk in the Spirit and rejecting walking in the flesh.
6) Choosing to be saved by the power of God and rejecting being lost in hell for all eternity.
7) Choosing to be dead “to” sin while rejecting being dead “in” sin.
8) Choosing to love the Lord while rejecting loving the world.
9) Choosing Christ as master and rejecting Sin as master.
10) Choosing Christ yoke which is easy and rejecting the yoke of sin which will cause death anyway.
11) Choosing eternal life and rejecting eternal death.
12) . Choosing to accept Christ for all that he is and refusing to reject Christ for all that he is.
13) Choosing heaven as my home and rejecting hell as my home.
14) Choosing spiritual life and rejecting spiritual death.
15) Choosing having the spirit alive by the Holy Spirit and rejecting having a dead spirit.
16) Choosing a life with the Holy Spirit indwelling a believer and rejecting a life without the Holy Spirit.
17) Choosing to be born again and rejecting the concept that only a physical birth is sufficient.
18) Choosing to be born again by the Spirit of God and rejecting having nothing more than a physical birth.
19) Choosing to enter into His rest and rejecting doing my own works.
20) Choosing Christ and others as the motive for life and rejecting having self as the motive for life.
21) Choosing Agape love as the mindset and rejecting selfishness as a mind set.
22) Choosing the Fruit of the Spirit and rejecting the works of the flesh.
23) Choosing God’s will as sovereign and rejecting man’s will as sovereign.
24) Choosing to having spiritual sight and rejecting being spiritually blind.
25) Choosing faith and belief and rejecting unbelief.
26) Choosing commitment to Christ and rejecting the act of drawing back into perdition.
27) Choosing to believe with the heart and rejecting just a mind belief.
28) Choosing the end and scope of life as being God and rejecting an end and scope of life as consisting only in self.
29) Choosing to seek God with the whole heart and rejecting an unwillingness to seek God at all.
30) Choosing obedience unto righteousness and rejecting sin unto death.
31) Choosing to love God with all the heart and rejecting loving self.
32) Choosing to love our neighbor as our self and rejecting hating or competing with our neighbor.
33) Choosing to hold truth as coming from the Word of God and rejecting holding truth as coming from unrighteousness.
34) Choosing the will of God as a goal and rejecting selfish goals instead.
35) Choosing to be dead unto sin and rejecting continuing in sin.
36) Choosing to allow the Old Man to be crucified and rejecting having an Old Man that is alive and well in our lives.
37) Choosing to be free from sin and rejecting being free from righteousness.
38) Choosing to believe that we cannot habitually sin when we are born of God and rejecting the concept that we live in continuous sin.
39) Choosing to lose ones life now in order to save it in eternity while rejecting the concept of saving ones life now but losing it in the end in hell.

40) Choosing to repent of all our sins now while rejecting the thought of just regretting it when we sin.
41) Choosing Godly sorrow while rejecting the sorrow of the world.
42) Choosing to accept Christ for all that he is and rejecting the concept of only accepting Christ as less than all that he is.
43) Choosing to life a life of agape, sacrificial love and rejecting a life of selfish lustful love.
44) Choosing to lose the world while rejecting gaining the world.
45) Choosing to save the world while rejecting losing the soul in hell.

Anyone else got some Godly choices they've made?

Do tell! :cool:

I have made my choice when I accepted Jesus Christ to be Lord of my life and for me that is to walk in the Way everlasting.
Jesus Christ is the Way and the Truth and the Life.
He is the same yesterday, today and forever.
He is the Lamp for my feet and a Light for my path.
I choose Love, Mercy, Righteousness, Justice and Obedience.
I choose the Way of the Great "I AM".
All Glory to God the Father forever!
AMEN!

Back