Gogogo eBay

Man! I knew I should have been getting something for all my hard work! My dad always said, "You're still working off creation."

Ember, we feel your pain. My wife and I still live in the one bedroom apartment I had in college, but we live like we are in a house. Praise the Lord for the attic! With our little one on the way this summer we both had to give up almost all our free time all summer long to make enough space for the baby and all her stuff.The great thing is, once its all organized, it is so much easier to take care of. Hope it all cleans up quickly so we can see the two of you in game soon!

Thanks everyone. :) This thread has made me smile. Interestingly, our 19 month old daughter is possibly the tidiest one by nature. If she finds trash, she throws it away. She likes to put dirty clothes in the hamper, organize her shoes, and point out if I haven't put my shoes away properly. ;)

Edit: It's amazing all the STUFF a baby has, isn't it?

Last edited:
Good news: Our copies arrived in the mail today.

Bad news: I almost hyperventilated when I started to realize just how much work it's going to take to clean and organize this house.

Neutral news: The SSD I ordered from Amazon is scheduled for delivery on Saturday, so it will likely be this weekend at the earliest before I install GW2 and log on.

But the good news wins out since Ember and I will get the house clean (enough) to play eventually, we're more motivated than ever, and we're really looking forward to playing with you all!

EDIT: Any volunteers to come over and help us clean? :)

Last edited:
I'll volunteer to help ya play :)
Playing is the easy part. It's the cleaning that's beastly.

I did organize my bookshelf and consolidate some boxes for pseudo-storage tonight. I'll probably spend a chunk of time working on the office tomorrow or Friday (more likely Friday because I don't want to miss Left 4 Thursday) so I can make a place for the consolidated boxes.

The quest continues!

EDIT: Any volunteers to come over and help us clean? :)

I don't have to come over to help just play this (ignore video) while cleaning and you'll be done in no time.

More importantly once you are done cleaning be sure to hold up the GW2 box and play this. There is a proper way to do these things you know.

I am so full of help or full of something anyway XD .

Edit: I remember when Youtube didn't have commercials.

Last edited:
Speaking of Kendrik, dude, why haven't you picked up this fantastic game yet!!?? Not only is it amazing, but you could totally grind out titles or a legendary if you so desired.

So. Many. Bars. To. Fill.

I've considered selling blood for it.

Not mine, of course. I'm far too attached to mine to sell it.

Edit: I may yet succumb to peer pressure on this one, especially since Amazon is giving a 25% coupon code for downloaded games (since their Squeenix super sale sold out) that I could apply to the cost of the game.

No. Must resist. Would be goodtimes, but I've gotta keep tight tabs on my spending with plans to go to seminary... and all the costs of relocation and furnishing an apartment on top of that. Someone get me a money tree! :D

Last edited:
One or two plasma sessions should get you there, and will help someone out on the recieving end!

I've considered selling blood for it.

Not mine, of course. I'm far too attached to mine to sell it.

Edit: I may yet succumb to peer pressure on this one, especially since Amazon is giving a 25% coupon code for downloaded games (since their Squeenix super sale sold out) that I could apply to the cost of the game.

No. Must resist. Would be goodtimes, but I've gotta keep tight tabs on my spending with plans to go to seminary... and all the costs of relocation and furnishing an apartment on top of that. Someone get me a money tree! :D

But you know... You could then join us for the Bible studies and ministry involved in our wonderful community! ;)

Aka GET IT!

Back