Gruul Down

Reason

After having been there for 2 weeks, Gruul is finally down. About time. Thought I would share my happiness with you guys. :)

WoWScrnShot_062807_001656.jpg

Awesome!

SGA has been attending Almost every sunday for the last month and half maybe 2 months now. We bring the king down usually with no probs. Our best on gruul so far has been like near 30% I think. Our group from sunday to sunday varys a little and we had a few under geared people sneek in, but im pretty sure it wont happen again as TANKS were out dpsing DPS lol. We spend usually like 2 and half hours sometimes 3 in there so we really havent done it THAT much..but we are getting closer to bringing gruul down!

Awesome!

SGA has been attending Almost every sunday for the last month and half maybe 2 months now. We bring the king down usually with no probs. Our best on gruul so far has been like near 30% I think. Our group from sunday to sunday varys a little and we had a few under geared people sneek in, but im pretty sure it wont happen again as TANKS were out dpsing DPS lol. We spend usually like 2 and half hours sometimes 3 in there so we really havent done it THAT much..but we are getting closer to bringing gruul down!

Very nice. Any idea on who your mage is that tanks the mage boss?

With mostly greens that are BoE and some blues, I'm just over 10100 hp. I can improve so much there, but haven't had time to spend to get the blue BoP items I need for stamina.

Back