• 2. Friday Night

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3. Saturday Night

• 4. Sunday Night

• Total voters

Icthus

I am pretty busy with my kids softball and baseball so any meeting would be 10 Eastern, 9 central, 6 pacific or later (depending on Myth's schedule, the silly West Coast).

I will post on the message of the day. Please ask in game people seem to be having problems getting to the forums, something about needing a password.

I generally play after my family goes to sleep.  Sometimes, if all else are busy with things for which I am not needed, I can play normal hours.  Therefore, I cannot commit to a specific time to be in-game.

I am usually on 10 p.m. - 2 a.m. Pacific time, or early morning (5 a.m. - 7 a.m. Pacific).

I have yet to see a KoT member online while I am there (but I've only been a member of ToJ since May 8th
smile.gif
).  One of these days I will be able to play normal hours and then I will look for an invite into KoT.

My character on Percival is Alfric.

Those are weird hours but Myth is on at those times on he weekends. I think he was busy this weekend, from what I understand.

Do you want to set up a time to meet. I can make a special stay up or get up if you would like.

I will try to stay on tonight until 12 am my time 10 pm yours.

I am not sure when i can be on either, i have finals thrus, friday and on monday then next week i have graduation practice... :p

Well, assuming Odale has as much skill walking as he does with say... typing, he could probably use the practice.

Anyway, I didn't vote, and the reason is cause I just don't know when I'll have time to play... I haven't for like 2-3 weeks and I don't know when that is going to change. So if things stay the way they are, I don't know if I'll be around much this summer. but we will see.

So set a time and I will do my best to be there... but this is a far cry from any kind of comittment.

How about 3 days worth of graduation practice  
biggrin.gif

And my ability to zone-off in a split second wont help that either
laugh.gif

My typing isnt as bad as others typing and spelling abilities <coughICTHUUS>... Its more of an organizational issue. Organizing where the words go in the different chats.

Thanks for the offer Icthus.  I'll just keep trying /who trinity when I am on.  I'll find someone eventually
smile.gif

<><  <><  <><  <><  <><  <><

Back