Guild Stronghold

Kahiel

Hello all,

I am planning on purchasing a Guild Stronghold. I wanted to get input from the rest of you about the location.

Coruscant costs 50k I can purchase this now. That does not unlock any rooms.
Nar Shadaa costs 2 million. I don't have the money, but if we pool our resources we could probably open it. (I have 1.8 million, but I am opening my own strongholds.)
Tatooine which is really cool costs 15 million. I doubt we have to funds to open that unless someone has a horde I don't know about.

This is for the Pub guild. I could open one for the Imp guild as well.

Jules would love NarShadaa... she likes the shopping there. I can donate some credits. We'll have enough for Nar Shadaa at least.

I'm working on unlocking the 3 player strongholds but I should be able to contribute 500K to 750K to the guild stronghold. Also, post what will be needed in the way of decorations and I'll see what I can contribute there as well.

I've unlocked all four. Coruscant is fully unlocked, Dromund Kass is almost all open. Nar Shadaa and Tatooine are too expensive to open all the way even with saving up my CCs.

Haven't unlocked DK yet. Working on the Pub side. I'm gonna be running dailies in my sleep to pay for all this stuff.

No kidding...

We have a little over 600k in the guild bank right now without my contribution. BTW, I don't know how much the unlocks for the rest of the rooms are. The patio and "antichamber" seem to be the most expensive.

Edit: Found it on Dulfy.

Expansion Unlock Price Max Decorations Max Occupancy
Northwest Room 1.35 mil +25 +5
Northeast Room 1.35 mil +25 +5
Vestibule 1.05 mil +25 +5
Main Room 4.5 mil +75 +5
East Stairway 750k +25 +5
West Stairway 750k +25 +5
Balcony 6.75 mil +25 +5
Antechamber 3.5 mil +50 +5
Solarium 6.75 mil +75 +5
Total 26.75 mil +350 +45

Last edited:
Screenshot_2014-08-23_20_55_31_701707.jpg

Ta-Dah!

I dropped over 800k to purchase it. Any contributions toward decorations would be greatly appreciated.

Side note, you have to contribute the item to the guild via the guild bank for use in the Guild HQ. The stuff you have for your own place won't show up.

I put a million into the republic bank. I opened up a guild stronghold on the imp side (on Kaas). It's empty for the moment.

Last edited:
Ok, I have a quick question...

We have about 2 mill in the guild bank. I can open another room (I would recomend the vestibule, it's more expensive, but gives us access to the north and south stairs which leads to other big rooms) or I could buy a cargo bay access terminal and a guild bank terminal. We don't quite have enough for all three. So, which direction do we want to go, more room, or the ease of having all the storage in the same place?

Ok, I hadn't heard back on the question of adding bank access or opening rooms. I added Personal, Legacy and Guild Storage access to the HQ so you can access all three in one place (moved the mailbox next to it too. I still have enough to open the room across from the entrance and unless someone expresses a different opinion I will open that up soon.

Sounds good! I was going to suggest opening up convenience items like the personal/legacy/guild banks. I created a room on my Nar Shaddaa place where I have those, as well as a mailbox, GTN, modification stations and the various fabrication droids.

Sounds good! I was going to suggest opening up convenience items like the personal/legacy/guild banks. I created a room on my Nar Shaddaa place where I have those, as well as a mailbox, GTN, modification stations and the various fabrication droids.

I haven't been able to craft enough of the stuff to get those yet so I thought it would be useful to have all that in one place.

I'm getting sick of that nasty little reality that when you need a particular type of item, it never comes up in the collection skill options. It was grade 4 Luxury Fabrics, now its grade 5 Underworld Metals.

|Mitch| has been gracious enough to donate more decorations to the guild HQ. Please stop by and check them out.

Oh, and I opened up the next antichamber to give us more space.

Back