Half-Life 2

Exo-Slayer

This is getting very tireing from this article it appears the current court battle between valve and VU could push the game back as far as six months.

http://www.gamespot.com/news/2004/09/24/news_6108100.html

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Valve delivers a release candidate version that complies with the contract and is a Final Milestone, then VUG will have six months to release the product under the 2001 SPA

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Could a similar scenario befall Half-Life 2? "It’s a game of chicken the way I see it," said one industry observer. "VUG could hold HL2 hostage for 6 months (or threaten to) if they want to force Valve to give in to demands. But Valve knows VUG needs the revenue."

Just because they can, doesn't mean they will. If you look at forums like hlfallout.com they're all up in arms against VU even though they never said they were gonna delay.

I say just be patient and wait. If they do delay it, then we can show up at VU headquarters with torches and various farming implements.

wait, wtf is going on? Poeple stole HL2 again? its not like the statue of liberty where you have to hide if someone tries to steal it! Its a freaking game >_<

I dont think there going to do that i think its coming out nov 23 and babyblos only keep track of things that you can keep track of
biggrin.gif

Back