hate against mac

If you buy Vista dont get the home basic, get home premium. There is a lot of features that are different in between the 2.

kk.. i dont really want vista but since its cheaper... ive heard alot of bad stuff about it though

Its gotten better. The biggest problem was the drivers, and those have really gotten better. the difference is only about 10%, so not much of a difference.

i love how the "hate for mac" thread turned into "love for vista"? :)

No way do I love Vista. I am just saying that if you want to play Direct X 10 games, you have to have Vista. I have been using Vista for over a year and a half, and it is much improved, from what it was. I still like XP way better.

see thats the weird thing... with leopard i really havent found anything wrong with it.. correct me if im wrong... but its great! having spaces and things like that just blow my mind on how they can do half this stuff

You must not have read about the whole Time Machine problem that it had :) Having the OS delete your backup important files was kind of a bad thing. Think it has been fixed though.

Back