Head cold/general crud

Tek7

CGA President, Tribe of Judah Founder & President
Staff member
Ugh. I have a head cold.

And today is the second day of a local festival and I've been looking forward to taking my daughter for a whole year.

Please pray that I recover quickly and can at least get out tonight and tomorrow to the festival with my little girl and my wife. :)

You know I'm praying! Especially tonight! They don't run it as long tomorrow. But most of all, get yourself better. xoxo

I did indeed. :)

Friday was the worst day as I still went in to work, but had to blow my nose and wash my hands every 5-10 minutes (it felt like it, anyway.)

I think the nasal decongestant medication amplified my existing tendency to fixate on tasks on Saturday, making for a productive (but not particularly restful) day.

I'm still not 100%, but I was able to get out to the festival on both Saturday and Sunday (though I skipped church on Sunday to sleep in and, more importantly, so I wouldn't spread my disease to others who would have been sitting in close quarters).

But I am most definitely over the hump and expect to be back to 100% by Wednesday morning.

Thank you all for your prayers! :)

Last edited:
For some reason I can't shake the picture of Tek and Family in yukatas at the festival :p .

Back