Hero Gallery: Post your creations!

Alas, my dear friends. It is with some sorrow that I now tell you of the passing of our friend Bruiser. He had some trouble with the New Purple Gang. He retreated into the icy realm of Canada to lick his wounds and never returned. We can only assume that he has been killed in action. :(

*sad moment over*

It is now with great joy that I would like to introduce you to a new Behemoth, a holy fighter. I give you... El Santo de Lucha Libre!!!!!!!1one

*pic attached*

Pretty good Kendrik! Hmmm I am wondering how it would look with an ostentatious wrestling belt. The Champions creator may not have an appropriate one though.

Now you just need a few good quotes like "There are those who can't and those who Mexi-CAN!"

I've figured for probably a month now that if I ever go pro (wrestler), I'd wanna be El Santo de Lucha Libre or something similar. There's a belt or two available, but I'm waiting to unlock more luchador goods before I settle on a lasting design. This one is my placeholder.

I haven't earned a belt yet. :p

Hello, PVP. Look at all the luchador gear and costume pieces you have for me to acquire. :DDD

Thanks, Gerbil. XD

Last edited:
Welcome to Champions, Kaze.

Also... we took a group shot in the Club earlier. Not everyone was present, but we had five of us drivin' all the roleplayers in the area crazy.

I've heard it said that we don't need another hero. There was some disagreement on this last night... particularly since we don't really have a dedicated healer.

So, I give to you, the first run of Aegis, the Mind. He shall protect and keep you alive with them heals. Like so many first run characters, he will probably drastically change in appearance over the next few issues.

Unfortunately, the Inferno Hinotan was sacrificed to the healing gods in order that Aegis may be brought to our time. Talk about irony.

In other news, El Santo bought himself a proper suit for enjoying the night life.

Hey does that guy over there need a hero?
Here is my character. I prefer an old style look so all those prong-y costume parts are wasted on me. The colors are inspired by Wolverine's costume. The yellow-orangish and brown costume not the yellow and blue one which to me seems too flamboyant and not enough bestial (for both him and my character).

The Mighty Gerbil short in stature tall in heroism. This screenshot showcases my adorable shortness next to a chick using the "grow giant" item you can buy from the C store. The pic also shows my altered UI.

The city, probably in need of a hero.

The Mighty Gerbil stands atop other heroes!

An in yo face hero.
Here is a close up. I wanted a specific shape to the costume colors on the shirt. I had tried making the shape using a scarf but it wasn't clear enough. Since they don't have a shirt with the right pattern the shape is attained by turning the bull icon you put on your chest a solid brown and putting on a solid brown neck piece. Due to colors not displaying the same on pieces hopefully the seam between them is not too obvious and it's seen as a solid shape. Unfortunately the neck costume piece (and beard) has slight clipping issues but they've been present since the beta :/ . Can you all can tell what it is supposed to be?
It's a "M" for "Mighty"

The Mighty Gerbil a hero from another world.
For good measure here is a pic of my dude from DC Online. Champions lets me get FAR closer to my vision than DC Online did. The only thing that may be better is the shirt might be easier to understand and possibly the yellow-orange color which you can't get exactly in Champions. I never wanted a lion face or to be the same height as everyone else though, ugh. Hmmm maybe I should go to solid blue eyes though...

My character's story is below. I often like looking for peoples stories in game but quite frankly most people don't make one. The ones that do make a back story are almost always blah, "realistic" and trite (I'm sorry but it's true T_T). They are like "Born of an elf and a demon from the 23nd parallel INSERT NAME has learned to love but struggles containing her powers. She is on a quest to avenge her blah, blah, blah... continues on far to long to want to read it T_T.

The Origin of The Mighty Gerbil (on Champions not in RL :p ) said:
With sub par health and a pot marked face Irwin Mortimer's life was drudgery highlighted by a dead end job at Pet Biz. Abused by his boss every dirty task was given to him "IRWIN! clean the toilets, catch that rabid dog, do my income tax!". Even the animals, whom he kindly cared for and sang Disney songs with, could not comfort him with their short life spans in the conditions provided by his cruel boss. Then while chucking the latest batch of dead critters in the alleyway dumpster Irwin fell in. Little did he know the dumpster had been an illegal dumping ground for an experimental genetic altering fluid. Covered in this strange glowing goo, with several gerbil bodies in it, Irwin lost consciousness. Awaking he found himself reborn with features chiseled like Apollo, but furrier, a thirst for justice and the awe inspiring powers of THE MIGHTY GERBIL!

Last edited:
I present to you Mercurius:

Mercurius.jpg

Little is known about this "hero". His origins are dubious at best. No one seems to remember exactly when Mercurius began his heroic exploits. Rumors are that he is not from our world and his awesome manipulation of fire and heat seems to support this theory. He is as unpredictable as he is benevolent. He often fails to show up during major crimes and other times seems to lose interest in the middle of a battle and flies off. It could be that he has other commitments or it could be that he is merely toying with this world. No one can say for sure. Regardless, Mercurius has been an indispensable ally in the fight against evil.

I also present BlackIce:

BlackIce.jpg

Markus Ward was a security guard for Indus Technologies. Indus was a defense contractor that worked on creating various weapons for the DoD. During the course of their research they developed the AZ Suit or Absolute Zero Suit. This suit allowed the wearer to manipulate an ice substitute with incredible precision. An insider in the company organized a break-in to steal and sell the new AZ Suit but was interrupted by Markus. In the ensuing gun-battle the company plant was all but destroyed when a bullet pierced on of the massive cryo tanks. Markus managed to escape without injury by sealing himself in the AZ Suit test chamber. However, due to the cryo disaster he was trapped inside. Only by donning the AZ Suit was he able to blast his way free of the icy coffin. It wasn't until afterward that he realized the toll the suit had taken on his body. His skin was sapped of it's color and his eyes became pasty white and incredibly sensitive to light. Realizing that he wasn't exactly fit for society anymore and recognizing the amazing potential for both good and evil in the suit, Markus kept the suit and from then on became known as BlackIce. While he makes mistakes and often has to make hard and disturbing choices, BlackIce fights for good as best as he can.

...He often fails to show up during major crimes and other times seems to lose interest in the middle of a battle and flies off. It could be that he has other commitments or it could be that he is merely toying with this world. No one can say for sure....

Nice stories. I vote otherworldly Wife btw :p .

Last edited:
Back