His hands are reaching and his feet are going{casting crowns}

cc.slim

Wow things are showing that never has before...Looking back to my young life of chess then wOOt PONG hehehe this world has changed, in such a way that christains are reaching the world.Never until only recently that one could drive from state to state and hear and I mean HEAR praise and worship on the radio wow ty ty ty such a help in moral and confidence...So I just had to share something as great as our brothers and sisters reaching the world...I did notice on KXOJ that they have a ministry builders page that IF someone was eloquent with words hehehe sure ya me NOT.Maybe just maybe notice would be taken and assistance might be provided..I have no clue if other stations in other area's have similar options but if so can TOJ use such a thing to help get the word out showing that We assist cyber athletes?? Anyways hehehehe I have yet to see toj's server up so with that hahahaha are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet ARE WE THERE YET???:)

Sit tight for more information on the server. We are working hard to get one going. Just a matter of time and money.

Back