Hmmm Brewmaster? :)

Zeffie

So I have this idea for a fun strategy, that seems unique to me. Because I haven't seen anyone use this before, from pro players, to people I've played on ladder. So basically it's with orc, and you get alter burrow barracks, and you get grunts, or perhaps skip the barracks and go for a bit quicker tech. Because at tier two you get the Pandaren Brew Master from a Tavern with Drunken Haze, while the TC has stomp. Along with either grunts, or HeadHunters. I think it's all up to how the game is going, and such. But basically you stomp your enemies units, then after that goes away, haze them, and while that's on, stomp again after, and haze, etc etc. While your other units attack and such. I figure it could be a really effective aoe combo if used right and with the right timing. Of course if they go air, it won't be so effective, which is why I believe it's important to tech really quick and get the brewmaster asap and win the game before they get air. Of course it won't always happen. And I know TC isn't your normal first hero to go with, and he's probably the least effective hero for early game harrasment, especially with stomp. So it's probably best to either, avoid your enemy for a bit, and creep, level up, while you wait to get enough units and have the brewmaster at tier two to engage your opponent in a battle. And of course by then you can get wyvern craft for air units yourself. :p Oh well, I could use some suggestions on how to make this more effective, how to improve it, I haven't really tested it out yet. But I plan to, it's just been working in my mind. Thanks. :p

EDIT: I didn't mention some of the general stuff with the strategy, like micro, and what units to build specifically because every game is different, you have to adapt and what not. So I'm not gonna say, well I build this, then this, 'cuz it's how the game is, I might do one thing in one game, but in the next I may not. My focus is the strategy itself, and how to improve it, and allow it to be more adaptive in alot of situations. I think it can be really effective with good micro and good speed of course. :p It's all about the early game.

good idea something i have thought about maybe in a 2v2 or something

one person get drunken haze
Human/UD
one brewmaster
with banshees curse and sorc slow.

basicly they will always miss ^_^

Kind of like me in CS? Always missing...or is it the rubber bullets I'm using?
rock.gif

Back