Holiday Ink Fundraising/Recycling Program

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wh1te Out

Members of ToJ, I have great news! Our fundraising efforts have finally yielded positive results. Even though this has not yet translated to financial gain, an opportunity now exists that will allow every member of ToJ (regardless of age and financial situation) to contribute to ToJ's fundraising goals.

Tribe of Judah now has a Holiday Ink Fundraising/Recycling Program. First, let me share with you the letter sent to us from Holiday Ink, our new partner.

Dear Fundraiser:

Recently, Holiday Ink created a Fundraising/Recycling Program based on our remanufactured and compatible inkjet and toner cartridges. To date, the reception has been nothing short of phenomenal.

Virtually every American home has at least one machine (computer printer, fax, copier) that consumes ink; hence, that ink must be replaced. Studies show that only about 44% of Americans have tried aftermarket products. The vast majority of those who have rated the aftermarket products as good or better than the OEM (original equipment manufacturer) at savings of 40% or more. In addition to the great savings we offer, we also provide a 100% Replacement Guaranty on every product we sell.

In addition to helping you raise money by selling these cartridges, we also make available Recycling Boxes for the return of empty cartridges. A recent study found that 41% of all empty cartridges are merely thrown away, thereby harming our environment from decay in landfills.

So, you can easily see how the Holiday Ink Fundraising/Recycling Program can help you raise needed funds, while helping to protect our environment, as well.

Here’s how you raise money:

1. We pay you $2.50 for every inkjet cartridge sold, or 50% of the profit on laser toner products from key-pen-ink.com
2. We pay you $2.00 for every empty laser cartridge turned in
3. We pay you $1.00 for every empty inkjet cartridge turned in
4. We pay you $3.00 for ‘dead’ cell phones

To ensure that your group gets the credit for sales generated by its members, your group will use the Promo-Code (TOJ-1) on each internet purchase of inkjet or laser toner product.Your group may choose to use both the sales and recycling programs together, or each of them separately. Of course, we provide all the printed material you need, including the recycling boxes.
So, all you have to do is purchase cartridges from this website, using the promo code TOJ-1, and ToJ makes money at the same time you're saving money! Also, when sending your used cartridges and cell phones in, please direct them to the address below. I will gather them up and drive them to Holiday Ink myself. Please don't feel the need to spend a lot on postage. Send them the cheapest way possible and it shouldn't cost you much at all.

Aaron White
Tribe of Judah Fundraising Programs
4305 236th St. SW
Apt. #C208
Mountlake Terrace, WA 98043
I hope that all of you will participate in this new and promising venture. But if you can't, please don't feel any pressure. Your prayers that God will bless this program are just as important. Thanks for taking the time to read this announcement. Now let's get those servers back online for good! :)

(Moderators: Whichever of you reads this first, please sticky this thread and delete this note. Thank you.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back