Hologram Projector Locations

Well they are only up when they pop, but I'd recommend a mid-level zone like Bloodtide Coast. That way you don't have 5,000,000 peopple sniping them before you get there.

I had a good run in Lornar's Pass this evening, in the north half of the map pretty much circling Mistriven Gorge. Grouped up with a few people who were running around doing projectors, and there were pretty much always one up near the one we'd finished.

Thanks guys!

I think the places I was going were just over populated. I was starting to wonder if those things ever spawned. lol
Both Bloodtide and Mistriven worked great and was able to group with a couple people on each. Made it a bit easier.

I think these spawn locations are the same as Wintersday. Which is kind of cool.

I prefer to solo them if I can. I found 3 near Golem MkII spawn point, and 1 in Wayfarer Foothills that are pretty lonely. The one in Wayfarer is soloable with my level 23 Warrior, and has lots of odds and ends to gather Dragon Coffers from while waiting.

Just a heads up for anyone looking - Blazeridge Steppes is ludicrously good for this. I was there the other day and saw no less than 13(!) on the map at the same time, couldn't keep up with how many there were.

It's definitely getting easier and easier to find them as people are presumably finishing their achievements.

Now if only there were greater effigy density...

If you check Dulfy.net and use all available 'toons on your account it is possible to do effigies in one day.

Thanks for the tip. I think my tolerance for farming is at a low atm, though, after pinatas, fireworks, and holograms. I got the meta-achievement, and am trying to decide if I even want to do the last 25 effigies.

Definitely looking forward to sky pirates...

OCD demands I get all achievements, so help is always appreciated. Thanks, all.

Back