Holy New Website Look, Batman!

PeekABoo

Official Internet Mom
Staff member
Wow! I'm not sure who's been doing all the Heavy Lifting around here but it's totally transformed the look of this Website! Amazing Job! :D

This is the new Pixeledit theme for the nest Xenforo version. Xenforo did quite a few changes for their latest update and pixel edit had to make some new themes. I actually like this theme..now to see if i can change the colors a bit..:)

p.s.s Tek is the admin i am curious what i am allowed to do within my profile..:)

Wow! I'm not sure who's been doing all the Heavy Lifting around here but it's totally transformed the look of this Website! Amazing Job! :D
The folks at Pixel Exit did the heavy lifting. We just paid the $25 for the style and I took about an hour and a half to do all the upgrades.

Glad you like it!

I've added a few variations on our purchased style (called Omni). You can switch your style at any time by clicking the style chooser in the lower-left corner of any page on the forums.

hey, images auto resize. that's sweet. How long has that been a thing? (Being as I haven't updated my avatar since my Eve Online days... like six years ago)

This is the new Pixeledit theme for the nest Xenforo version. Xenforo did quite a few changes for their latest update and pixel edit had to make some new themes. I actually like this theme..now to see if i can change the colors a bit..:)

p.s.s Tek is the admin i am curious what i am allowed to do within my profile..:)
I'd have to create a new style to change the palette (which I discovered only after I purchased the style, but it's still super easy to change the color schemes on the backend).

I've already recreated the default, Mist, and Legend color schemes shown on the product page for Omni and I'm in the process of adding Serene.

hey, images auto resize. that's sweet. How long has that been a thing? (Being as I haven't updated my avatar since my Eve Online days... like six years ago)
A while? I think? To be honest, I...hadn't given it much thought.

/blush

Posted that and then had an introspective moment. Because huh, I've been around these parts more or less for a very long time now.

I'm going to leave the dark/red color scheme for Omni as the default for now, but I may change it to Serene soon. I really like all the variations of Omni I've played with so far.

I like Serene the best out of all the Omni ones so far. However, it feels very CSGO-ish. :p
I'm still trying to decide on a favorite myself. I thought I had settled on Serene, but it doesn't look as snazzy after I re-enabled f.lux.

I found a bluish one in the choices..kinda reminds me of hte blue CGA forums from waaaaaaaay back when..:)
I'm still trying to decide on a favorite myself. I thought I had settled on Serene, but it doesn't look as snazzy after I re-enabled f.lux.
hrmm i do not see that one in my list of choices. Is that a Tek only theme reserved for the CGA master?..:)

AH found the white background with the blue around it..labeled as default at the top of the list. This is the CGA-ish style I was hoping to find..:) Omni is nice as well. I'll explore them all as time goes by..:)

I found a bluish one in the choices..kinda reminds me of hte blue CGA forums from waaaaaaaay back when..:)

hrmm i do not see that one in my list of choices. Is that a Tek only theme reserved for the CGA master?..:)
Serene is one of the color schemes for Omni. It's listed as Omni - Serene in the style chooser.

f.lux is an application that will adjust the color temperature of your screen based and filter blue light after sundown. I've been using f.lux on my Windows computers and CF.lumen on my phone for years now.

Serene is one of the color schemes for Omni. It's listed as Omni - Serene in the style chooser.

f.lux is an application that will adjust the color temperature of your screen based and filter blue light after sundown. I've been using f.lux on my Windows computers and CF.lumen on my phone for years now.
ah okies...when it comes to the phones i let them auto adjust the brightness...on my pixel phone it has a night mode that kicks in as well that reduces the blue light and gives it an amber tinge..makes it easier to read at night and not like shining this ultra-bright light bulb in your face. Heck I can almost use the pixels main screen as a flashlight itself at night if i turn the "night light" feature off without having to turn on the built in flashlight.,.gnarly bright at night without the brightness adjustments..:0

ah okies...when it comes to the phones i let them auto adjust the brightness...on my pixel phone it has a night mode that kicks in as well that reduces the blue light and gives it an amber tinge..makes it easier to read at night and not like shining this ultra-bright light bulb in your face. Heck I can almost use the pixels main screen as a flashlight itself at night if i turn the "night light" feature off without having to turn on the built in flashlight.,.gnarly bright at night without the brightness adjustments..:0
I had been using CF.lumen before Google added whatever they call their night mode. I tried it out after switching from stock Android to Lineage OS, but ended up disabling the built-in blue light filter and switching back to CF.lumen because I liked it better.

But still, it's really cool to see both Apple and Google adding blue light filtering options as part of the stock OS.

Back