holy / prot pally

Sweet! Raid times are M/W/F 6ST. It depends on the group make-up on which raid we go to, BWD/BoT/FL. And because it's summer time, it's always a toss up on people's availability to raid. But we're still gonna try for tonight! Hope to see you on =)

I should be on tonight. Monday nights are the tricky nights for me. I have martial arts on Mondays & Thursdays. Wed & Fri evenings are usually open though. I should be on.

hey Pelagin, nice having you raid tonight! we need to beef up your healz gear too.

Heh...yeah. I was a bit underprepared tonight. My holy PVE set was behind my prot set anyway. I had shifted from PVE to PVP for a while around the time the last patch hit, so I know I need to upgrade some stuff. Also, at some point I must have accidentally DE'd a few of my holy PVE pieces. Oops

I was doing better by the end of the raid. Afterwords I converted over 2k honor to JPs and upgraded my chest. Also found some PVE shoulders in my bank from one of the troll places.

My wife and I are going camping this weekend, so I won't make Friday night. I'll almost never make it to Monday nights because I have martial arts Mon & Thurs nights. So I've got a week to work on running dungeons to get some upgrades. If any guildies want to join me on some chain heroics, I can either heal or tank for faster queues.

It's great having a renewed motivation for the game again.

camping trip was cancelled because it's just too hot. lol

...so I'll be on tonight and would love to join you all again if there's room.

Back