HoTS really dosen't look to fun...

The video you linked shows a custom map, not the HotS beta (which, to my knowledge, hasn't started yet).

As for the actual models for the actual units, well, I'm trying to ignore all that until much closer to the HotS release. Chances are very good I won't buy it at launch; I'm already planning on waiting on a sale.

Look at this video. The units just look stupid....If I do get this game, I'm sure i'll be mostly on for single player....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xO-NU8SOvc&feature=feedu

Yah this is just a mod.

I think the new units and the lose of some will really change up the game play and strats. I mean no more carriers?!?! Oh noes! haha

And I dont believe they have the beta out yet....I'm hoping i get one though!!!

I'm really looking forward to the new units for protoss, n how I can morph in any unit i see & stop all mining at mineral patches...:D:D:D:D:D

But yah I agree with Tek, Blizz will probably end up fixing all the units anyways (cuz some seem OP already). Release date is sometime next year so yah! Exciting stuff!!

I know, but the units abilities don't make me very happy. =/ Things just don't seem right about the unit ideas..

I know, but the units abilities don't make me very happy. =/ Things just don't seem right about the unit ideas..
Maybe it's the fact that most of the team that designed StarCraft and Brood War hasn't worked at Blizzard for years and the Lead Designer for StarCraft II previously worked on the Command & Conquer franchise (with no disrespect intended toward C&C)?

Just thinkin' out loud.

Back