Howdy - Newly Accepted Member

Marwynn

Hello! My application was recently approved and I thought I'd greet you all here before just popping in the server.

I actually have a L8 Shadow Warrior on Red Eye Mountain by the name of Acatol but I wanted to ask first if there was a shortage of any specific class or role.

So in short, howdy! Glad to be part of an active Christian gaming guild.

God Bless!

Welcome!

As a general rule, we'd say play what you like. You'll get more enjoyment out of the game. Having said that, the guild has a lower population of melee dps and engineers right now if either of those interest you.

Feel free to drop by vent and say "howdy". I may randomly rick-roll vent though - you have been warned!

I think Melee DPS may be picking up. I know several people are now playing Witch Hunters. Play what you like, I don't think we have many Shadow Warriors yet.

I like them all, that's the thing! So I would normally play whatever.

I may give a White Lion a try but for now I'll stick with the SW.

Hi and welcome! you couldn't have picked a better group of people. Have only been a member for a couple of days but already feel more than welcome among them. :)

A big Welcome!!! As soon as you decide what your going to play, look for a Redeemed member and ask them if an officer is on. (Ambryana, Shebaely, or Fjorboug - Recruiting officers) We would be glad to help you. Also, would love to chat with you in Ventrillo.

How does one rick-roll someone on vent? I thought it was an internet url trick. I guess its possible but that's gotta be funny. Please rick-roll vent more often!

Zeb

She turned up her speakers really loud and I keyed my mic. All because someone asked if we knew what the best song from the 80s was :)

She turned up her speakers really loud and I keyed my mic. All because someone asked if we knew what the best song from the 80s was :)

I take full credit for inspiring the Rick Roll! and I still have it stuck in my head :p

Generally, the term is used to describe what happens when someone mis-leads you into following a link to this video.

On the web, it's usually done by saying "hey check out this cool new (game, movie trailer, upcoming event, picture of a yeti)"

Some really creative people have taken legitimate video clips and put the rickroll in the middle of it, then reposting it.

However, such an action on the general CGA boards will likely get you a slap on the wrist... but not in Redeemed areas.

hehe,
Okay, I just clicked on the link, one of my girls asked what is that, the other quicklys says "An OLD video". So yall are all officially OLD that knows this song. hehe

Wait...they're twins... and yet one recognized it... that, er, uhm... i guess means nothing *sigh*

I just remember my older sister listening to it. She's 7 years older than me. I wouldn't know the song, if it weren't for her. Does that count?

If it weren't such personal torture, I'd keep that looping in the background so every time I pushed to talk in Ventrillo everyone would hear it in the background. Doing so might land me somewhere with padded walls, though.

My main memory of that song is constantly hearing it as background noise in a store I used to go to as a kid...wherever they got their music from played it all the time.

Last edited:
Back