How's Nathan (Seion)

Sidonia

Nathan if you're trolling the forums, check in with us from time to time and let us how you're doing.

Your sister in Christ,
Sid (Bonnie)

Hi all,

Thank you for remembering me. :) An sorry, I haven't been around. I've thought about checking in a few times, but always ended up procrastinating.

I'm well, but no job yet. I've had a couple of interviews an such, just not landed anything. It'll happen in God timing. Right now, it seems He wants me to use my abundance of time to focus on Him more. That doesn't really mix well as I watch my saving dry up, but I'm going to trust anyway.

I've been playing LOTR some, since it's free. The game world looks nice but hair looks like someone super-glued it. You have to manually face the target before you attack. And auto approach does not work if you try to start with a skill. I would gladly take Aion's tab targeting over this any day.

God side:
A lot of gutting. It hurts, but worth it in the end.

Good to hear you are doing well Nathan. You are missed. Though I would love to see you back, His will for your life in this time is more important. When He wishes you will be back.

We love you in our Lord Christ Jesus.

Shawn

Back