I have a need

Genesis1315

Ladies
Or a spam thread by any other name......

If any of you have cable or satellite, have access to Food TV and have seen Ace of Cakes, you have seen one of my favorite cities in the world. Okay, granted I am biased, but none, the less, Baltimore is a great city.

So, I was watching Ace of Cakes tonight since I can't get to sleep and all of a sudden I was hit with a need.....

I need birthday cake. Preferably a store bought, buttercream covered birthday cake. Yummm.

As I continued watching I realized that I was pretty hungry in addition to my need for birthday cake. So, what would complement the sweets. Well spicy of course. Domino's Chicken Kickers. Spicey, Chickeny goodness.

So quick, get the door, it's Domino's with Chicken Kickers and Birthday Cake.....mmmmmmmmm

Gen

The moral of this story.....one should go to bed instead of watching late night tv LOL

grandpa_index.gif

Ahh! It's HCS!! I'M SURROUNDED BY OLD PEOPLE!

If any of you have cable or satellite, have access to Food TV and have seen Ace of Cakes, you have seen one of my favorite cities in the world. Okay, granted I am biased, but none, the less, Baltimore is a great city.

So, I was watching Ace of Cakes tonight since I can't get to sleep and all of a sudden I was hit with a need.....

lol one time I slept all day because I was sick and I watched that when I couldn't get to sleep. Good show.

Back