I suck at baseball..

rizz

For all you SSBB players out there.. Has anyone done the baseball bat challenges?

One is to hit the beanbag 1500ft (500m in the UK game). I just cant get it further than 400m. Does anyone have any tricks for doing this..

currently my best score is by Fox pummeling it for a bit, shooting the beans off it then smacking it with the bat. I am sure there are some cool ways using power attacks (e.g. Ganondorf) but i just cant do it :(

I've never made it go anywhere. Ever. I couldn't figure it out, seriously. I really need batteries for my remotes, because I need to play Okami and No More Heroes.

Yeh it took me a while. You have to beat up the bag until about 2-3 seconds left.. Grab the bat and then press left+attack right on the end of the countdown.. If done correct it will do a "wind up hit" and smack the bag miles... Unfortunately to get to the correct distance, you have to smack the bag up to 150% in a few seconds.

Oh man I want to play both those games so bad!
Ditto.

Unfortunately, neither of the local Hollywood Video stores carried either game (I had free rentals at Hollywood Video until July) and it costs $8 to rent Wii games. After spending $50 plus tax on Wario Ware: Smooth Moves, I refuse to purchase another Wii game without playing it first.

we got Popcorn a Gamefly membership for his birthday back in March. We LOVE it! netflix style queue and keep the game as long as you want buy it if you really like it. they have all the new games as soon as they come out and the reviews have been pretty spot on so far. NHL 2k9 should be arriving soon from them. YEAH HOCKEY for the Wii!

Rho

NHL 2k9 should be arriving soon from them. YEAH HOCKEY for the Wii!

Rho

You wanna send that over to me when your done??? PLEASE?!? That would be so amazing.. I know what my dad is getting me for my birthday now ;)

BTW: Wednesday is the first pre-season game!!! I'm so excited! Its almost time!! =D

Back