I thought my days were over...

Whon

Tribe of Judah Left 4 Dead Chapter Leader
I can't believe I got banned yet again from a server... and this one was weak. The team? }ROUGHNECKS{ and not even the really roughnecks of cal... playing cs_assault, I get banned for hearing the guy come halfway down the ladder and me moving in for the kill... Ah well, they didn't like me anyways cuz I would use up all of the 2:30 they had on the time limit... wouldn't go into the building til 1:40 and they thought that was camping... yeah right I can clear the room and rescue the hostages in that time. Just goes to show you that you may be able to teach skills, but you can't teach maturity... there now I've vented, I'm better now :)

haha, love it. i sadly got a 1:1 ratio other night, very depressing.

haha, love it. i sadly got a 1:1 ratio other night, very depressing.
/jab Atown with a Nerf(TM) bat

I dream of being able to maintain a 1:1 ratio.

Pretty depressing when I went 200 - 60 the other night ... I almost stabbed myself with my mouse =\

;) Tek

A possitive score o my like wuts that hehehehe Some of u leet needs to use spoons r sumthin. I understand being bann'd hehehehe scared the poo out of me n changed my noise making. I got to get over it and go back to being goofy. Anyway maybe we oughta wire gooses mse so everytime he shoots it zaps him hahahaha like a dog collar that shocks when it barks wOOt yeh a jolt of electricity everytime he caps sum1 hahahaha more he shoots the harder the jolt hahahaha wait maybe I need sumthin like that to increase my score. Hmmmm RUFf ow!

aye haha friendly fire can be ur enemy at times haha, a 1:1 ratio used to be the norm, lately i've been happy to just get frags, even though it does end up in a nicely positive record :)

Back