I WANT ANOTHER BWE!

lol - even if my wife did play GW, we wouldn't take our computers on our anniversary getaway.

I take my BWE seriously, I have it on both my and my wifes calendar in big bold letters with the understanding that any other weekend is fair game, but gimmee my BWE. I will put up with events that are hard for me to do (corps, that is church, cookout on the 17th and family reunion on 23)but I get my weekend to disappear into GW2 and not come up for anything but air. This weekend we were blessed with daughter, her mother-in-law, and the grandkids. BUUUT NEXT WEEKEND IS MINE!!!!!

My battle is different guys my wife, both sons and Neighbor will all be fighting with me for time to play on a single weekend. Even with two pre-accounts we have our time closely monitored here in the Rho/Kel clan. Be careful what you wish for. Can't wait to play.

Rho

Rho just nothing too messy in settlement of play time please. I would hate to read of multiple homicides over GW2 play time decisions.:p

I'll be spending the weekend in the sprawling town of Beautancus, NC! (No B&B resort, or even half-decent hotel anywhere nearby... Mt Olive is the nearest thing to a city nearby, of Pickle Factory (and Butterball Turkey Factory) fame.

If "nearby" is 200 miles, then yes: Mayberry is near Beautancus.

It's on I-40 halfway between Raleigh (east of center of NC geographically) and Wilmington (southeast corner of NC).

Mayberry, NC is directly north of charlotte, near the Virginia border.

Edit: now that I think of it, you're probably thinking of Mount Airy, NC

Last edited:
Back