Icthus Missing!!!

Icthus

Sorry guys,

I have not been on for a few days. It has been really busy.

I am not sure how much I can play in the next week because it is Easter Week.

Work is sort of busy....

What in the world does Easter have to do with your profession!?

Slacker! :D

See you when you get unbusy.

I wonder, is there anyone in the guild who does not calibrate holidays?

I am rather certain that Jehovah's Witnesses do not, but I have met Christians who do not.

Work is not busy! You should just play Warhammer during work, Icthus. No fear of being fired, just get your boss obsessed with it! Then, they'll pay you for powerleveling and healing instead of whatever you do now, and then you can say play is busy instead!

My heals !! ahh :)

Don't worry, you have Guilo, you don't need Icthus anymore. :eek:

I know, I know, Icthus is 4x the healer that Guilo is... but... Guilo could be... good enough, right?

Don't worry, you have Guilo, you don't need Icthus anymore. :eek:

I know, I know, Icthus is 4x the healer that Guilo is... but... Guilo could be... good enough, right?

I will stand by and guard ANY healer in battle, for that is my job.

and God made me good at it :D WOOT! :D

I wonder, is there anyone in the guild who does not calibrate holidays?

I am rather certain that Jehovah's Witnesses do not, but I have met Christians who do not.

We avoid the easter bunny and dyeing eggs like the plague, but we do celebrate the true reason of the season.

My first captain at the firehouse didn't celebrate Halloween, Christmas, or Easter in the sense of costumes, trees, and eggs (respectively) But they did celebrate the Christian traditions around Christ's Birthday and Christ's Resurrection. They weren't Catholic, so they didn't address All Saint's Day or All Souls Day.

When I "celebrate" Halloween, I personally don't acknowledge the wiccan background - I just like to see all the kids dressed up, running around, having a good time. Sure, there's a few ghosts, ghouls, and vampires... but there's plenty of princesses, Power Rangers, and comic book heroes.

Before Christ, there were already celebrations centered around the dates of our Christmas and Easter. But my God is big enough to take common heathen celebrations and turn them into something meaningful. I don't recognize the god that the meat was sacrificed to, but I can eat the meat, anyway (so to speak).

Before Christ, there were already celebrations centered around the dates of our Christmas and Easter. But my God is big enough to take common heathen celebrations and turn them into something meaningful. I don't recognize the god that the meat was sacrificed to, but I can eat the meat, anyway (so to speak).

Sounds sort of like Redemption.

Back