Important News for this week...

XionTawa

Well, as many of you know Arel and Mawusi, 2 of the 3 guild leaders are on vacation, and are not sure when they are getting back, so Canley and I are pretty much running things until they get back...

• The Heritage Quest of the Week for 6/29-7/3 has now been extended to 6/29-7/10 due to: one, the Heritage Quest is rather difficult and long, and two, I will not be able to run an event this Friday or Saturday because of family plans... The Heritage Quest of the Week for 6/29-7/10 will be Hadden's Earring ( http://eq2.wikia.com/wiki/Hadden's_Earring )

• As mentioned above I will be gone both Friday and Saturday, I will speak with Canley to see if he could put something together, but he is in Austraila so he might not be able to...
That is pretty much it for now, I will post more if something comes up and you need to know :)

Gary and I have my family here for the holiday weekend. We can check in now and then to see if anything is needed, but we probably should not commit to a guild event this weekend.

Back