Info for Christian World of Warcraft guild list

Status
Not open for further replies.
theapoc said:
I played with Redeemed lastnight on my lvl 13 rogue and have decided I cannot play on that server anymore. My DSL connection is of real poor quality and with it (Stonemaul) being a West server doesn't help anything.
Stonemaul has been experiencing lag and queue issues since Blizzard opened the server transfers. Blizzard has been slow to address the problem, but I trust that they'll resolve the issues eventually.

theapoc said:
I've played a bit on Lightning's Blade and haven't had a bit of trouble (eastern server). So I'm looking at "Illidan [Horde]: Order of Misfits" since it is on a central server and horde.
I don't know where the Cenarius server is located, but Tribe of Judah does have a Horde guild on Cenarius, called Mustard Seed Conspiracy. You might try rolling a character on both Cenarius and Illidan and seeing which server plays more nicely with your DSL connection.

Tolmiros said:
I should not think so, because, whether a private business are not, while operating in America... they are still under the juristiction of the US constitution.
Allegedly, the ToS forbids names involving any religion, not just Christianity. As long as they don't discriminate against any one religion, they're well within their bounds.

EDIT: The same thing happened to God's Peons, which was then renamed to Choose Joy. Choose Joy moved from Illidan to Stonemaul and was renamed Redeemed in the process.

Last edited:
looking to start new

Hey I have been playing WoW since nov 2004 and have always wanted to be in a christian guild. So i would like to start brand spanking new. I am starting a new character on the Sentinels RP server Alliance side. If anyone is interested message Razzit or send him an in-game mail or e-mail me at matthewamay@gmail.com

Hey I have been playing WoW since nov 2004 and have always wanted to be in a christian guild. So i would like to start brand spanking new. I am starting a new character on the Sentinels RP server Alliance side. If anyone is interested message Razzit or send him an in-game mail or e-mail me at matthewamay@gmail.com
If the guild takes off, please post here with the name of the guild and I'll add it to the list.

Hi everyone, I'm new here and I just wanted to let people know about the guild that I play on in WoW. It's called Legion of God, and it's a casual Christian-friendly guild on the Sen'jin (PvE) server. It's not Christian-only, there are quite a few non-Christians who are an integral part of the guild. But the GMs and several of the officers are Christian and we are based on Christian values. So, I hope that means we qualify.
If anyone here would like an invite, please contact Psalms or Aikeaguinea in-game or send me a PM here.

Oh, and we are partnered with another Christian guild on the same server, called God's Disciples. I'm not sure who the officers of it are, but you might want to add it to the list just in case people are interested? Thanks!

Anyone know of a Christian guild on Mug'Thol? I used to play with the NGA (Nice Guys And Girls Alliance) on Kel'Thuzad, our main tank was Christian, but moved to the new server to play with co-workers. Our guild on Mug'thol is pretty small and doesn't know how to play as a group, so finding brothers and sisters will definitely help with my appreciation of the server.

Please add Sanctification [alliance] Stonemaul

We are a raiding guild who runs MC, ZG, AQ20 and are starting BWL.

Sanctification added to the list.

If Sanctification has a web site, please post a reply with a link and I'll add that to the list as well. :)

Another Christian guild

Tribe of Judah aka TOJ is another Christian guild in the world of warcraft community. We are on the Burning Blade Server and currently have 110+ members. We started long ago when WoW first came out, the most of the members disbnaded during a merger attempt. We are attempting to rebuild right now, but are having a lot of contriversy issues by other members of the WoW community. If any one has any ideas of how to stop these or any other information that could help that would be great. We would love to be added to your list of guilds.
GOD Bless

Tribe of Judah aka TOJ is another Christian guild in the world of warcraft community. We are on the Burning Blade Server and currently have 110+ members.
Wow, small world, eh? :) Tribe of Judah is also the name of a Christian gaming group established in May 1999. ToJ has a World of Warcraft chapter that includes two guilds, Redeemed and Mustard Seed Conspiracy.

vivii: Is your guild Alliance or Horde? Post a reply and I'll add the guild to the list.

I'm looking for a good Christian guild on the server ysera. If anybody knows of one please e-mail me at Brandonhamrick1 AT msn DAWT com. Thank you. :)

~~~~ Mod note: converted e-mail for teh spambots.

Last edited by a moderator:
New Christian Guild for WoW on Black Dragonflight - Alliance

Hello WoW Christian gamers,

My name is Russell aka (Symbiotic) and we have just started "For Eternal Glory" a Christian guild on the Black Dragonflight server. First, If we could get your prayers that God may use this guild in anyway to reach out and that He remains the center of our focus.

Second if anyone has characters on BDF look us up. : )

Thank you and God bless,

Russell:D

Hello WoW Christian gamers,

My name is Russell aka (Symbiotic) and we have just started "For Eternal Glory" a Christian guild on the Black Dragonflight server. First, If we could get your prayers that God may use this guild in anyway to reach out and that He remains the center of our focus.

Second if anyone has characters on BDF look us up. : )

Thank you and God bless,

Russell:D
Welcome to the forums, Russel!

What faction (Horde or Alliance) does your guild play?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back