Ingame Christmas Gift Exchange!

Goblit

INGAME CHRISTMAS GIFT EXCHANGE

The season of giving is here and we would like to invite you all to join us in spreading cheer to everyone in Redeemed.

How do I do that do you ask?

Its easy!

Just pst Goblit/Chalice/Christianna ingame and get your name added to her list of cheery people before December 20th!

On December 20th...check your mail for the name of the person you get to suprise with an awesome present.

The present can be anything....Tree mentioned something about gold.....see...now you are interested right??? Mordos fondly remembers the tuxedo he got last year. There are so many new ideas in the expansion too!

Send the prezzie by the 25th of December.

Remember Jesus is the reason for the season. Lets celebrate!

Gobby

List of Cheery People (see if I remembered to write you down!)

Arakk
Kittinz
Jadice
Padscythe
Qadoshai
Maikash
Theros
Treehouse
Stamalinee
Belenah
Champoflight
Avie
Johnnyboy
Kayvantar
Goodwone
Avesther
Maher
Mordos
Citgrad
Deathfox
Galatians
Taveeren
Chalice
Outsourced
Sambeaudy
Vahliant
Reiyna

I will continue to collect names until December 20th

Last edited:
More Cheery People

Unforsaken
Dradow
Tonkatoid
Lloren
Gilga
Samboe
Wrathofsorow
Datsunfan
Mcfierce

Last edited:
Goblit can you remove my name from the gift exchange list as I no longer have a computer.

considering my lack of internet till around the 2nd or 3rd of jan. my "lucky" (unlucky?) recipient will be getting their xmas present late...but not without proper compensation!!! :D

Tis the Season to Be Jolley

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, Have the Best of Luck in the New Year :D

As a follow up on the posting, I got a great gift from the person who got Sambeaudy's name. It made the gift I gave look totally lame... However, it was a great idea and thanks to the guild for hosting it and to the event organizers! Love ya!

Back